• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Lennon is a Provo cunt 

if he wasn't a Provo he would still be a cunt 

he plays the victim card to get away with being a cunt 

tbh, if it turns out that these threats came from Bears, then we handed him the victim card to play this time.

You shouldn't ever make death threats online, even to an uber cunt like lennon,  it's juts not something you will get away with anymore..

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

tbh, if it turns out that these threats came from Bears, then we handed him the victim card to play this time.

You shouldn't ever make death threats online, even to an uber cunt like lennon,  it's juts not something you will get away with anymore..

Cmon Gogzy . You could go through any threads and find the right posts to use for this bullshite .

Some beggar probably sent the scumbag media a  snapshot and there we have it .

A story that suits their agenda

17 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I mean I would also add making death threats generally is a bad idea 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon Gogzy . You could go through any threads and find the right posts to use for this bullshite .

Some beggar probably sent the scumbag media a  snapshot and there we have it .

A story that suits their agenda

Not on here you couldn't.  If I see anything like that I would remove it.

Does that mean I'm bad for calling him everything under the sun when he went over to bow in front of they Edinburgh junkies at the end of the game. Hahaha, it was said he has been getting abuse in the game for twenty years and it should stop.

Step back and take a look why, he acts like a complete fat ugly ginger retard when hes about us. A few if they cunts have done it recently and nothing is done. Only answer is to start winning trophy's again and beating these bitter twisted fucktards and maybe they will do some damage to themselves, ???

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not on here you couldn't.  If I see anything like that I would remove it.

Fair enough . On here yeah,  but there are so many sites now and I would imagine. Many more for the obsessed

Wouldn't even surprised if they had one on it's own . Devoted to their obsession with us

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Neil Lennon: Scottish managers union chief Alex Smith has sympathy for Hibs boss.

There you go, deflection in full swing now. 

Mr nice guy Alex Smith would be the  first they go to for a quote . He would never offend anyone or go on the attack

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Not a big deal - identify the rocket who can get guns - wtf! But also deal with that serial offending rocket in the dugout 

They're dealing with the rocket in the dugout, sweeping the story from the front pages to talk about two eejits trying to be hard men on social media

Just watched that again on BBC playback . First up . Surprised it's on there .

If any one of our club members behaved like that against Beggars at Scumdome , there would be a riot .

However the assistant referee , who I don't know must be one for watching .

Weak as piss or he must be on the friends list alongside John , who he referred to by his first name .... Beaton .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just watched that again on BBC playback . First up . Surprised it's on there .

If any one of our club members behaved like that against Beggars at Scumdome , there would be a riot .

However the assistant referee , who I don't know must be one for watching .

Weak as piss or he must be on the friends list alongside John , who he referred to by his first name .... Beaton .

Nah you are being taig-like mate.

Being taig-like hasn't done the taigs any harm in completely taking over Scottish football in recent years.

59 minutes ago, gogzy said:

oh yeah, that definitely is :lol:  I figured they pu the most damning one in the headline...didn't actually read the article lol.

Those guys could be in big trouble.  Silly silly thing to do.

Surely to fuck anyone who was serious wouldn't post that online? There is many a dafty put there, but this, naw.

I still think it was two dafties at the wind up and it has backfired. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nah you are being taig-like mate.

Being taig-like hasn't done the taigs any harm in completely taking over Scottish football in recent years.

yep mate . I said it a million times . It hasn't

To be honest mate . I just hate bears calling out good bears for being " taigs " or any of that shit .

Ultimate insult for me . No matter how it's worded .

Fair enough if they are low posters or  you can clearly see they are  one

He needs, and needs them more often.

The organisation him & his kind adore threatened the life of our Queen, our then Prime Minister and murdered a British Royal family member and WWII hero, whilst out fishing.

Fuck him - fuck his kind - and fuck all in Scotland who defend the waster.

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Just stop talking about him, he's an attention seeking rocket that can't stand not being the certain of attention, ignore him and his wee diddy club.

I can understand your point but that's not the world we're living in. All it takes is one stupid post from one idiot on Twitter and the media can twist the narrative 

Lennon could give the middle finger to the whole main stand, spit in their direction and shout "Orange bastards" and one idiot would bite and the media highlight it making Lennon look justified 

This so called tactic of burying our heads in the sand does not work. We should be the aggressors in this situation we should be making them answer instead of us having to answer.

I don't believe in conspiracies but even a poster like @Bluepeter9 can see the hypocrisy in this current situation

There is video evidence that the ref got it totally wrong to say the least on Saturday 

And Lennon has denied gesturing to the Rangers fans even after there's been pictures proving it and Andy Halliday got hung out to dry for a lot less

BP9 can you disagree with my last 2 sentences? Surely even you can see the utter hypocrisy here

28 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Folk post about hoping people get bad aids, is that threatening or just bravado.?

Its now made the headline news on BBC Scotland. :megaanguish:

I hope he gets the bad aids, isn't a death threat.