Hearts match can't come soon enough

delamonty

Seriously....  get back to winning and forget about last weekend!  We'll learn a lot about the team and manager this weekend I suspect.  A professional, well earned win will do us a great deal of good... Anything less I will not consider....

But.. given what has gone on... IF we do not show up for this, I do fear for this season.  A must win!

MON THE GERS!

WATP and GSTQ :tu:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jimgers said:

I think Hearts will face a backlash from last Saturday's game, being cheated from Mr Cheaton has left a bad taste, the team will take 4 or more off them.

True mate.  All things considered, that is exactly what should happen :tu:

12 minutes ago, jimgers said:

I think Hearts will face a backlash from last Saturday's game, being cheated from Mr Cheaton has left a bad taste, the team will take 4 or more off them.

Fuck, I hope you are right mate, a bold prediction indeed!

Was nearly posting the same topic yesterday.

I always find that especially after a loss is best to get it out of the system as fans, players, managers and the club as a whole.

Im glad it's at home and I hope we create a fantastic and deafening atmosphere to show we won't be Beaton by this kind of shite.

i think we have a great opportunity to turn frustration into a positive performance and result and I really do hope we are the wounded animal and put hearts well and truly to the sword.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Hearts will boot fuck out us on Saturday as well.

Of course they will mate.. this is Scottish fitba' .  All we need to do is dust ourselves off.... and win.  (But we need real men in our team).  We'll see soon enough if Bruno is that type. :tu:

27 minutes ago, jimgers said:

Just hope we Dinny get Craig Thompson this week.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Get a good win then delude ourselves for a couple of weeks that last weekend was all the referee and then the taigs tank shit out of us. 

Aye mate... but a loss this weekend is unthinkable.  Finishes the season almost.  This weekend is massive imho :tu:

35 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Seriously....  get back to winning and forget about last weekend!  We'll learn a lot about the team and manager this weekend I suspect.  A professional, well earned win will do us a great deal of good... Anything less I will not consider....

But.. given what has gone on... IF we do not show up for this, I do fear for this season.  A must win!

MON THE GERS!

WATP and GSTQ :tu:

I agree with you mate.

Every time we suffer a shocking result, I literally want the next game to be played the very next day. It can't come quick enough.

It's a chance to put that shocker to bed somewhat. Life at the Old Firm can be starnge as sometimes you are only as good as your last result.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I'd be surprised if all teams didn't take that plan now. Everyone can also see that we take the bait and they will try every trick in the book. And rightly so.

Good point.  But that's the job of the Manager to ensure we know what to expect and how to react... :tu:

We need to be more streetwise. What is frustrating is that it was Jack that managed to get himself sent of by allowing the provocation to get to him, rather than those new to Scottish Football. Any team playing us that is short of talent will try to provoke- our guys need to be ready for it, and ignore it. We need three points not amateur dramatics.

Actually I think we have a good Team, but it needs time. More alarming for me is the fact that Pedro C appears to have let the pressure get to him (which is huge) and appeared to be playing the Victim card rather than recognising that he had been outmanoeuvred.

But smash Hearts and we start to feel good again. What was not lacking on Saturday was a tremendous support for the Team. The guys wearing the shirts need to get their acts together or that support will start to quieten. 

Whar we cannot afford to do is- replace yet another Manager and ship out another bunch of players. We need Pedro C to be successful. 

The Celtic game will be immense, win that and I can forgive the Hibs defeat. That will be the true acid test of Pedro's abilities. Another result like last time and I fear it will be game over for Pedro- and then it's back to another Groundhog Day.

No two ways about it this is a must win game on sat.  We cant afford any slip ups especially not at the start of the season. Although it can work both ways we get it out the way and learn or it comes and bites us in the arse at the end of the season so who knows:dunno:

39 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I'd be surprised if all teams didn't take that plan now. Everyone can also see that we take the bait and they will try every trick in the book. And rightly so.

Leveins Hearts are animals..

team full of guys over 6 ft and kick anything above grass height.

27 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Because the actions of the squad and the officials shouldn't just be swept aside and forgotten just because we beat hearts

But they will and you know it. Pedro will be a hero again. It's called papering over the cracks and we are world class decorators.