Hearts match can't come soon enough

delamonty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, ranter said:

Just hope we Dinny get Craig Thompson this week.

In the friendly against Marseille, I thought he was actually okay. 

Whenever Marseille put the boot in against our players, he blew the whistle and gave a free kick. He was on top of the game the whole time. 

For all his faults, he seems to catch off the ball incidents quite well... Stokes would have been red carded for his assault on Tav

17 hours ago, delamonty said:

Seriously....  get back to winning and forget about last weekend!  We'll learn a lot about the team and manager this weekend I suspect.  A professional, well earned win will do us a great deal of good... Anything less I will not consider....

But.. given what has gone on... IF we do not show up for this, I do fear for this season.  A must win!

MON THE GERS!

WATP and GSTQ :tu:

Fuckin right!!! I am sick to death of so much winging on here about the ref last weekend and fuckin Lennon and complaining to the fuzz fuck sake...ref made a cunt and Lennon is a dick...it was a joke. Back to fucking FOOTBALL PLEASE..a think we will be up for it after that joke of a game against hibs, tbh I think this game can't come quick enough for Hertz either...they know we will be hurting and want to prove a point could be a demolition...fingers crossed it is!!

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Ryju84 said:

In the friendly against Marseille, I thought he was actually okay. 

Whenever Marseille put the boot in against our players, he blew the whistle and gave a free kick. He was on top of the game the whole time. 

For all his faults, he seems to catch off the ball incidents quite well... Stokes would have been red carded for his assault on Tav

It was only a friendly. Maybe doesn't like French either. 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

And how do the club get compensated for their performance? A replay? Awarded the win? Told to get on with it?

Fuck all of course.  Hopefully a few referee decisions to go our way over the course of the season as payback 

John Daly is going to play the long ball tactic, if you watch their game against Killie they completely bypassed the midfield. I'm not sure if our defence/GK is still completley confident with long balls and high crosses. A tough game ahead, so not really convinced we can win this with ease.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I had a dream last night that we absolutely battered the taigs and Naismith scored twice. 

Like it ended about 4-0 :lol:

Naismith thing aside, I was in a good place.

Think hard, need to know who scored first, cheers.