****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Liverpool absolutely scudding Porto!

Had a fair expectation it would go like that during the pre match analysis.

They were talking about how the Porto full back had the most assists in the team due to his roving forward and I just thought that type of defence would be tailor made for the way Liverpool go forward with such pace

Just now, Siwel said:

City spent 50million on Walker and you think He’ll sit on the bench so a 34 year old can play?

He's fucking miles behind the level alves operates at and will never reach they levels. 

It's not alves fault that the EPL has inflated prices for basically half decent players.

Alves is one of the best right backs if not the best in modern times. Well since his countryman cafu strutted his stuff 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He's fucking miles behind the level alves operates at and will never reach they levels. 

It's not alves fault that the EPL has inflated prices for basically half decent players.

Alves is one of the best right backs if not the best in modern times. Well since his countryman cafu strutted his stuff 

I never said Walker was a better player but no chance he’d start ahead of a player city spent that amount on. Probably that and the wages he got offered at PSG that saw the move fall through

Just now, Siwel said:

I never said Walker was a better player but no chance he’d start ahead of a player city spent that amount on. Probably that and the wages he got offered at PSG that saw the move fall through

I doubt alves would lose much sleep over walker. His talent not the price tag would mean that he'd start over walker 

Archived