****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a weird game of football - Spurs have only got themselves to blame for going out there. That 2nd Juve goal was utterly ludicrous to lose - they had no reason to push so high. 

Incredible defending from Juve once they got in front - Chiellini is sensational. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Funny old game. Spurs were brilliant before the equaliser. Chucked it away big time. 

As good as they were before, they were brainlessly  shit in that second half. As it should be though, best in Italy should always be beating fifth best in England.

I'm a fan of Pochettino. Always honest in his interviews and never whines like a wee bitch like the majority of other EPL managers.

Done all he can at Spurs though I reckon. Think he'll be at Real Madrid next season. 

Was at the Spurs game tonight. Brilliant match and glad Juventus went through. Hardly any respect was paid to them by the media after a couple of good results from Spurs, nice to bring them back down to earth

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm a fan of Pochettino. Always honest in his interviews and never whines like a wee bitch like the majority of other EPL managers.

Done all he can at Spurs though I reckon. Think he'll be at Real Madrid next season. 

I think he will end up at Real Madrid but it wont be next season as long as there in the Champions League, they win it again I cant see Zidane being sacked.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Such a weird game of football - Spurs have only got themselves to blame for going out there. That 2nd Juve goal was utterly ludicrous to lose - they had no reason to push so high. 

Incredible defending from Juve once they got in front - Chiellini is sensational. 

one of my favourite players of all time.

great result for Juve, fucking telt yees :mutley: forza motherfuckers

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A know its gay but if ye watch the 4 episodes of that Juve on Netflix you gain so much respect for the cunts man

Aye it’s a good watch but what the fuck is up with the dramatic narrating and music :lol: 

Tbh you see the human side of footballers. Higuain especially on video calls to his family constantly, talking about how much he misses them etc. This is a 30 year old who has been away from home for 10 years or something, played at the highest level getting paid an absolute shit load but ultimately he’s just like the rest of us 

Marchisio also came across really well, knows everyone working in even the admin bits of the club. You know it’s a proper football club when you see stuff like that. 

Still match fixing bastards though 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye it’s a good watch but what the fuck is up with the dramatic narrating and music :lol: 

Tbh you see the human side of footballers. Higuain especially on video calls to his family constantly, talking about how much he misses them etc. This is a 30 year old who has been away from home for 10 years or something, played at the highest level getting paid an absolute shit load but ultimately he’s just like the rest of us 

Marchisio also came across really well, knows everyone working in even the admin bits of the club. You know it’s a proper football club when you see stuff like that. 

Still match fixing bastards though 

I liked pjanic in it and what they do at the beginning of every season, nice wee touch. 

Agree with the match fixing part, I try to gloss over that in my head though :lol: liked them from the days of nedved etc, some players they've had over the years.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I liked pjanic in it and what they do at the beginning of every season, nice wee touch. 

Agree with the match fixing part, I try to gloss over that in my head though :lol: liked them from the days of nedved etc, some players they've had over the years.

Zizou, Trezeguet, Nedved, Platini, Baggio

That’s without getting started on the world class Italians they’ve produced/had over the years. 

When I was a wee boy one of my pals was a Juve fan (his parents were Italian), so I’d pick another random Serie A team to “support” and it was always Inter. No idea why :lol:

Archived