****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

All the more reason for them to prove me right and shut that mob up then

I'd be surprised if the taigs don't get 3rd in that group. 

They'll not be happy if the come last, which would be nice, though I think they'll come 3rd. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I'd be surprised if the taigs don't get 3rd in that group. 

They'll not be happy if the come last, which would be nice, though I think they'll come 3rd. 

On paper it honestly would be safe to assume they'll get a win at home against anderlecht at best, possibly a draw against someone, absolute best case.

reallt strong team anderlecht have, some players that would seriously bring us on another level if we had anyone near their quality.

all I do know is they're going to be on the receiving end of a few drubbings and a reality check. 

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Exactly. Man utd only knocked them out after extra time in the quarter finals. Yet everyones expecting the terriers to turn up and get 6 points

I reckon Huddersfield would have a decent chance against them.:UK:

13 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Easy to get to aye..........But Fuck going to Brussels in this Current climate....ISIS stronghold of Europe!, But they will be fine with their flags!!!

Could make that argument about every major city in Europe.

Live down the road from Wembley so bought the match package for Spurs. Thought celtic were going to be in the group when it came to pot 4.

Man u always have the fucking gods smiling on them in champs league draws. All english teams should go through minus spurs. Also hard for chelsea i think roma could do a job on them.

39 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

Live down the road from Wembley so bought the match package for Spurs. Thought celtic were going to be in the group when it came to pot 4.

Man u always have the fucking gods smiling on them in champs league draws. All english teams should go through minus spurs. Also hard for chelsea i think roma could do a job on them.

How much did that set you back?

I will try and get to a couple of their games and a couple of the Chelsea ones.

18 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

How much did that set you back?

I will try and get to a couple of their games and a couple of the Chelsea ones.

I had to buy their shitty membership to get access.

260 for me and mrs for category 4 tickets which includes priority for year. Robbing bastards

PSG look to be missing something up front going by this Saint Etienne game. I guess that's why they want Mbape. Should do the trick.

Also look vulnerable at the back at times.

Archived