G.E.C.

****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

A know its gay but if ye watch the 4 episodes of that Juve on Netflix you gain so much respect for the cunts man

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Didn't see it due to work, gutter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A know its gay but if ye watch the 4 episodes of that Juve on Netflix you gain so much respect for the cunts man

Aye it’s a good watch but what the fuck is up with the dramatic narrating and music :lol: 

Tbh you see the human side of footballers. Higuain especially on video calls to his family constantly, talking about how much he misses them etc. This is a 30 year old who has been away from home for 10 years or something, played at the highest level getting paid an absolute shit load but ultimately he’s just like the rest of us 

Marchisio also came across really well, knows everyone working in even the admin bits of the club. You know it’s a proper football club when you see stuff like that. 

Still match fixing bastards though 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye it’s a good watch but what the fuck is up with the dramatic narrating and music :lol: 

Tbh you see the human side of footballers. Higuain especially on video calls to his family constantly, talking about how much he misses them etc. This is a 30 year old who has been away from home for 10 years or something, played at the highest level getting paid an absolute shit load but ultimately he’s just like the rest of us 

Marchisio also came across really well, knows everyone working in even the admin bits of the club. You know it’s a proper football club when you see stuff like that. 

Still match fixing bastards though 

I liked pjanic in it and what they do at the beginning of every season, nice wee touch. 

Agree with the match fixing part, I try to gloss over that in my head though :lol: liked them from the days of nedved etc, some players they've had over the years.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I liked pjanic in it and what they do at the beginning of every season, nice wee touch. 

Agree with the match fixing part, I try to gloss over that in my head though :lol: liked them from the days of nedved etc, some players they've had over the years.

Zizou, Trezeguet, Nedved, Platini, Baggio

That’s without getting started on the world class Italians they’ve produced/had over the years. 

When I was a wee boy one of my pals was a Juve fan (his parents were Italian), so I’d pick another random Serie A team to “support” and it was always Inter. No idea why :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Buffon singing :lol:

• Like 1

Yasss. Cheerio ya boring bastards. 

Rashford has had the shit kicked out of him tonight and it’s been quite enjoyable to watch

• Like 1

Just now, Siwel said:

Rashford has had the shit kicked out of him tonight and it’s been quite enjoyable to watch

I noticed @TEFTONG liked this

I thought you were in favour of attacking players getting protection from the referee?

• Like 1

Mata on at RB, Jose is a tactical genius

Hahaha. Defending at that corner was Warburton-esq. 

Yum yum:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I thought you were in favour of attacking players getting protection from the referee?

Rashford is over rated mate..:mutley: 

How has the champions league not got goal line technology yet ffs

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Rashford is over rated mate..:mutley: 

Not really the point I was making.

Jose.....masterclass:mutley:

Man United deserve everything they get, they've been absolutely pathetic over these 2 legs. 

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

he’s clearly a racist