****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Aye okay, you know the majority, the fact that the scum steal their songs is not a link.

mate ive been in liverpool enough times to know how much hate there is for Rangers.  yea you have the derry club, each to their own but i fucking despise the cunts.  

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

mate ive been in liverpool enough times to know how much hate there is for Rangers.  yea you have the derry club, each to their own but i fucking despise the cunts.  

I lived in London for 11 years and don't know shit about spurs, arsenal, west ham, chelsea or the rest of the wee club fans. You going to Liverpool a load of times tells me shit, the only Derby I know of in the world where home and away fans can mix are Liverpool and Everton as they are usually have fans in the same family.

Much like the Russian poisoning scandal I will require evidence to belive there is "so much hate there for Rangers" 'cause I think you're talking shite.

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I lived in London for 11 years and don't know shit about spurs, arsenal, west ham, chelsea or the rest of the wee club fans. You going to Liverpool a load of times tells me shit, the only Derby I know of in the world where home and away fans can mix are Liverpool and Everton as they are usually have fans in the same family.

Much like the Russian poisoning scandal I will require evidence to belive there is "so much hate there for Rangers" 'cause I think you're talking shite.

thats my opinion, liverpool and celtic are love in clubs.  

Archived