****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, King Jela said:

I hate Liverpool but I really enjoyed that

Fuck City

3 clean sheets in the knockout rounds so far. Still think the defence is an accident waiting to happen though.

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

3 clean sheets in the knockout rounds so far. Still think the defence is an accident waiting to happen though.

Yeah, defence with Lovren in is a tad shaky but Robertson and TAA along with Dyke and Karius is a good solid base.

4 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I personally think Liverpool fans couldn't care less about us & them. There's probably a passable interest on Old Firm day, but we're small fry compared to the big clubs down south.

Correct. Most Premier League fans dont give a shit about football outside their league.

28 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Scenes outside the ground for the buses arriving. The atmosphere was great throughout the game aswell. Fuck City and @kplfishtank

Liverpool Liverpool during the champions league anthem , playground stuff compare to the old Derry’s walls thundering round the ground 

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Liverpool Liverpool during the champions league anthem , playground stuff compare to the old Derry’s walls thundering round the ground 

Ibrox and Anfield on a big night are similar.  Undortunately we have lost the edge recently.

Whilst it looks like a Liverpool win anything can happen, despite all their millions spent down there theyve all got the ability to cave in, these foreigners are different, they don't like cold steel and down tools when it suits them, this tie isn't done yet, this score makes it all the more interesting.

Archived