Angriest you have ever been at a bad decision

gkb10127

Was just thinking what's the angriest you have ever been at a bad decision against us?

Off the top of my head I would say maybe in 2011 during the last old firm of the season at Ibrox. They got a penalty at 0-0 in the last 10 mins of the game (which we desperately needed to win). Was never a penalty as well.

Luckily it was saved by McGregor. Celebrated that save more than most old firm goals tbh. I remember we needed to win all our games after that and they needed to get beat and ICT beat them....all leading to THAT game vs Kilmarnock on the last day of the season.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

Naismith not getting a penalty against Sevilla sticks out for me tbh, or maybe Wallace's goal vs the taigs not counting when it was obviously over the line.

The penalty Thomson gave them in that 0-0 game when Samaras missed.

Other than that the penalty Robson scored when Broadfoot brung down McDonald I think it was? at Parkhead about 3-feet outside the box.,

I can think of loads of bad decisions against the years, but they are the only two that absoutely infuriated me as everyone could see even in real time during the match with no need for a replay that they were shockers that either cost us or could have cost us a league title.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The penalty Thomson gave them in that 0-0 game when Samaras missed.

Other than that the penalty Robson scored when Broadfoot brung down McDonald I think it was at Parkhead about 3-feet outside the box.,

I can think of loads of bad decisions against the years, but they are the only two that absoutely infuriated me as everyone could see even in real time during the match with no need for a replay that they were shockers that either cost us or could have cost us a league title.

3-2 game?

Sure they scored an offside goal as well.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

3-2 game?

Sure they scored an offside goal as well.

I think they did score an offside goal but if I remember right it was one of them ones that it wasn't blatant and with maybe the benefit of a replay later. I don't mind they wrong decisions as much as anyone can make a bad call in real-time but the other two I'm talking about were worse as you didn't need replays or even give anyone the benefit of the doubt. 

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Naismith not getting a penalty against Sevilla sticks out for me tbh, or maybe Wallace's goal vs the taigs not counting when it was obviously over the line.

Made worse with Konko scoring the first :lol: 

3 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Surrender monkey ? 

Racist fuck.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Postponement of our game against the scum after Phil O'Donnell died. 

That was one time Walter Smith being the good guy and mr dignified backfired. He should have told them to fuck right off.

Stokes getting a yellow on Saturday for assaulting Tavernier was one I'm still in disbelief about.  Ran up behind him and starts throwing punches at his head, tries to throw him to the ground, near enough rips the jersey off his back, and it's a yellow card.  There's four fucking refs these days how can none of them see what happened?  Stokes lost the plot and set out to hurt Tavernier with a full-blown attack.

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I still get angry when I remember that cup final at Hampden when that wee cunt joe Miller scored the only goal directly from a throw in that was ours, wasn't even debatable.

I'll go with that caus it cost us a treble and fuc*ed up my summer. Next one for me was that absolute roaster Thompson giving us a penalty in 2011 LC final then changing his mind when he realised instantly his house would need protection if he didn't cave in to the tims protests even though tv evidence proved a kick on Jelavics's knee. He's a lucky man he didn't cost us the cup and you can only wonder what would have happened had he done that to the tims and cost them a cup , pretty good guess he'd no longer be needing his whistle.

Blatant hand ball on the line against PSV Eindhoven in the ueafa cup at ibrox  , linesman ref and that fanny behind the goal all missed it or in my theory was told to miss it coz the next round was the quarters and the final was in Dublin , we were getting to close for UEFAs liking , 2 years after Manchester I'm sure the game was 

7 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Was just thinking what's the angriest you have ever been at a bad decision against us?

Off the top of my head I would say maybe in 2011 during the last old firm of the season at Ibrox. They got a penalty at 0-0 in the last 10 mins of the game (which we desperately needed to win). Was never a penalty as well.

Luckily it was saved by McGregor. Celebrated that save more than most old firm goals tbh. I remember we needed to win all our games after that and they needed to get beat and ICT beat them....all leading to THAT game vs Kilmarnock on the last day of the season.

We get all the decisions from the refs don't you know ?

I honestly believe before 6 years ago .Rangers got their fair share of decisions going for them and against .

Last 6 years .I would debate ,it's something like 10/1 against us over every season .Bearing in mind I'm talking about the bad calls  in  the important games

The Refs rollcall in the Country is beggeresque to say the fucking least 

All the so called pro Rangers refs have been weeded out and replaced by the Fast tracked begger loving bastards 

Of that I'm certain .But I don't want to sound like a demented beggar ?