Angriest you have ever been at a bad decision

gkb10127

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That was one time Walter Smith being the good guy and mr dignified backfired. He should have told them to fuck right off.

I agree but he would have looked as much a cunt as lieswell,

that postponement probably cost us the league and it increased our fixture congestion on the lead up to Manchester,who knows how much that postponement really cost us 

what was ridiculous was that lieswell got to hand pick the date of the reararranged game,right in the middle of a tough set of fixtures 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The penalty Thomson gave them in that 0-0 game when Samaras missed.

Other than that the penalty Robson scored when Broadfoot brung down McDonald I think it was? at Parkhead about 3-feet outside the box.,

I can think of loads of bad decisions against the years, but they are the only two that absoutely infuriated me as everyone could see even in real time during the match with no need for a replay that they were shockers that either cost us or could have cost us a league title.

Was that not the game where Mcdonald was offside when he scored too? 

I remember the Collum penalty against Falkirk. About 3 yards outside the box. And he's the ref this weekend... 

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Is this what happened to the tarriers when we reached six-in-a-row, the paranoia? Casual discussions of feeling robbed by officials?

Laughable.

What next? Will we be "seeking clarification" on certain decisions, like they did?

Uefa ban a player for doing the identical act to one which receives no punishment in Scotland.

One manager receives a 4 game ban for an identical act to that which another, already with a suspended sentence for misconduct, as yet faces no charges.

One player receives a yellow and red card for celebrating a goal with a clenched fist to his own support from the middle of the park. His club?

One club received a personal apology from the refs supervisor for a poor decision against them. Our club are yet to see any comment let alone apology for a multitude of decisions against us.

You may deem some of the above paranoia, but is there parity in these relatively recent actions and decisions?

Finally, the bheggars campaigned aggressively to right what they saw as a wrong against them. Private investigators, challenges on individual refs and the supervisory body. That campaign ended in refs out of jobs, strikes, foreign refs appearing. All of which was embarrassing and damaging to the refereeing profession here. 

Now tell me, since then, have the bheasts had any issue where they be complained of a feeling of persecution by refs against them?

Nope. So success, mission accomplished.

But aye, it's all paranoia.....

23 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Is this what happened to the tarriers when we reached six-in-a-row, the paranoia? Casual discussions of feeling robbed by officials?

Laughable.

What next? Will we be "seeking clarification" on certain decisions, like they did?

What brand of lube do you prefer mate?? I will send you some over because going by that post your going to need a case of the stuff. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Uefa ban a player for doing the identical act to one which receives no punishment in Scotland.

One manager receives a 4 game ban for an identical act to that which another, already with a suspended sentence for misconduct, as yet faces no charges.

One player receives a yellow and red card for celebrating a goal with a clenched fist to his own support from the middle of the park. His club?

One club received a personal apology from the refs supervisor for a poor decision against them. Our club are yet to see any comment let alone apology for a multitude of decisions against us.

You may deem some of the above paranoia, but is there parity in these relatively recent actions and decisions?

Finally, the bheggars campaigned aggressively to right what they saw as a wrong against them. Private investigators, challenges on individual refs and the supervisory body. That campaign ended in refs out of jobs, strikes, foreign refs appearing. All of which was embarrassing and damaging to the refereeing profession here. 

Now tell me, since then, have the bheasts had any issue where they be complained of a feeling of persecution by refs against them?

Nope. So success, mission accomplished.

But aye, it's all paranoia.....

Agreed. 

It is beyond banter now between us if our fans are called 'taig like' for wanting our club to challenge refs on the multitude of bad decisions against us - - especially where we perceive it as nothing short of cheating against us / bias in favour of other teams. 

And we shouldn't stop at refs. 

Is it still 'taig-like' to want justice for the assaults on our players after that cup final?

Is it still 'taig-like' when we challenge reporters for making up lies about as?

For me none of this is paranoia. We really should be all be at the end of our tether about decisions against us and come out fighting. 

Problem is, we are all fighting in house... "you're a taig if you blame the ref for Saturday", "Pedro is at fault 100% for Saturday" and so on... 

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Laughable.

Nah not paranoid. I don't beleieve in the conspiracy shit even though there are some on here who do. Bad decisions happen. That doesn't mean you can't feel angry about it.

One that sticks out but couldn't have happened to a more wank player was the borderline assault on Ian black away at Stirling Albion. We lost 1-0 and the challenge was more reckless than Roy Keane on Alfie haaland.  Was like a full on boot in the chest.  The dive from stokes aswell, cunt ran into Davis and jumped on the grass. I celebrated that penalty save like we'd scored a winner

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Rangers vs them stokes cleans out papac after about 2 minutes - fucking  horendous tackle - straight red but ref bottled it - was right in front of me and I was livid - still annoys me. 

Collum bottled it big time with that one, who incidentally is our ref on Saturday with hearts

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Postponement of our game against the scum after Phil O'Donnell died. 

That one got me as well. Dirty shitebags.

Other than that it was Davie Robertson's goal being disallowed which denied us a 4-3 and that dirty big bastard Kahn getting away with crippling Mols who looked to be on his way to becoming the greatest Rangers player I've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That one got me as well. Dirty shitebags.

Other than that it was Davie Robertson's goal being disallowed which denied us a 4-3 and that dirty big bastard Kahn getting away with crippling Mols who looked to be on his way to becoming the greatest Rangers player I've ever seen.

I agree with this mols really could have been the greatest guy was a star

52 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Mo Johnston 

Murray made a cunt of the club by making such a big deal about signing a Catholic. Gave the press a field day that still gets dragged up in articles all the time. Talk about poorly planned PR. Stupid prick was sitting beaming too.