Angriest you have ever been at a bad decision

gkb10127

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Rangers vs them stokes cleans out papac after about 2 minutes - fucking  horendous tackle - straight red but ref bottled it - was right in front of me and I was livid - still annoys me. 

I'm starting to see a Pattern with that cunt that game and the game at the weekend.

There's been numerous ones involving that spastic cunt Brown aswell. Two footed challenge on Tavernier in the hogmanay game last season is one. Clear sending off and the ref shat it. Also getting his red card that he got for snapping that Ross County player from behind overturned allowing him to play in the back to back games against us at the end of the season. 

The protection that cunt gets is sickening. 

Never watched it back to find out if my rage was justified but remember thinking that Bayern Munich were getting everything v us at Ibrox including a late free kick that lead to a equaliser (iirc).  

That aside what an outfit we were at that point in time.  

19 minutes ago, markem said:

Never watched it back to find out if my rage was justified but remember thinking that Bayern Munich were getting everything v us at Ibrox including a late free kick that lead to a equaliser (iirc).  

That aside what an outfit we were at that point in time.  

I've still not seen our UEFA final as I was in Piccadilly gardens and heard the score without watching it just don't want to see it

3 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

I've still not seen our UEFA final as I was in Piccadilly gardens and heard the score without watching it just don't want to see it

Stick with it mate, your life won't be enhanced by watching that I'm afraid. 

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

Murray made a cunt of the club by making such a big deal about signing a Catholic. Gave the press a field day that still gets dragged up in articles all the time. Talk about poorly planned PR. Stupid prick was sitting beaming too.

Showed up who the real bigots are but unsurprisingly that doesn't get mentioned by the press.

Was angry at the police for their decision to stand back and do fuck all at the cup final when hivs fans ran to the Rangers end. Leave it for the Rangers fans to sort then lift mostly Rangers fans.

13 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

One for me was in that game where Ferguson had a shot which (it seemed from just behind him) that the defender almost caught, it was stuck between arm & body for so long!

Someone mentioned earlier the PSV game, where I'm sure there were 2 clear handballs not given - was very soon after the 4th & 5th officials were brought in, too.

What a waste of space they are!

Remember a Davie Provan tackle on Jimmy Johnstone which gave them a second penalty kick in the 1965 League Cup Final.  Second bad decision that day after Ronnie McKinnon's strange handball for the first penalty kick.  DJ's handball in the 1977 Scottish Cup Final was a bad decision by him.  Roy Aitken's throw-in (we used to call them "shies") for the winning goal in the 1989 Scottish Cup Final.  Plus Norrie Martin's decision to pass the ball to Greig in the 1969 Scottish Cup Final.

So many with different ramifications some that affected the outcome and others that didn't but to thus day and I still can't get my head round it.....with a clear view....ref Louie Thow deemed that bastard simpsons tackle on Durrant just to be a yellow card.....if you did that in the street you would be sent down for 18month, to this day I don't think I will ever see a more baffling decision in football:anger:

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The penalty Thomson gave them in that 0-0 game when Samaras missed.

Other than that the penalty Robson scored when Broadfoot brung down McDonald I think it was? at Parkhead about 3-feet outside the box.,

I can think of loads of bad decisions against the years, but they are the only two that absoutely infuriated me as everyone could see even in real time during the match with no need for a replay that they were shockers that either cost us or could have cost us a league title.

Rage to fuckin ecstasy in mins felt like days tho:lol::lol:

Dailly's decision to duck under the ball and allow  Hesselink to score a last min winner for them was another for me hang there we win the league that season