Irn Bru Cup R1 match tonight - Dumbarton v Rangers U20

Captain Hilts

7.45 kick off at the Your Radio 103FM Stadium (:lol:). 

We're allowed to field 2 players over the age of 20 according to the website. 

Will be a tough game against Championship opposition so hoping for a strong performance. 

https://rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/preview-dumbarton-v-colts/

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Dumbarton at 5/4 is tempting.

Hope they do well but on the back of the tournament at the weekend its likely to be a lot of the 16/17 year olds playing I think.

I'm going to be all over that  

Dumbarton will pump them 

Guys anyone not doing anything tonight should get themselves along it's an easy place to get to and not that far in an express train from Queen Street 

be good to give the fringe players and youths some support 

Queen Street station any Balloch or Helensburgh train to Dumbarton east - you literally get 4/5 an hour 

Wee Prod/loyalist bowling club right next to stadium for a pint before it 

if anyone fancies it but aren't sure pm me and I'll help best i can and/or get a pint with you 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

I can't see the colts getting a win tonight, unfortunately the step up will probably be too much for them.

It shouldn't be - we should have a decent bunch in there capable 

although to be fair Celtic are miles above us at this level and Annan horses them last night 

if the fringe players aren't capable of beating Dumbarton they should have no chance of a first team step up 

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Guys anyone not doing anything tonight should get themselves along it's an easy place to get to and not that far in an express train from Queen Street 

Queen Street station any Balloch or Helensburgh train to Dumbarton east - you literally get 4/5 an hour 

if anyone fancies it but aren't sure pm me and I'll help best i can and/or get a pint with you 

Not finishing work until half 5 ? Would've came through for it otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Jeez KAI is on the bell fill your boots troops. 

21 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I can't see the colts getting a win tonight, unfortunately the step up will probably be too much for them.

Not so sure. Watched them against Wolves u23s who were a big bunch of lads and a decent team, and against PSV seconds who were technically far superior and they held their own against them.  They were quite exciting to watch going forward (was sunny, the blue tinted glasses may have kicked in :cheers:)