Singing Bad Songs?

thebooler

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He came in just before game started and in an annoying way tried to high five/shake everyones hand on way along the row. Then proceeded to stand up about 10 times despite couple of older guys asking him nicely to sit. He eventually lost the plot and started abusing everyone around him. Gregg (SLO) did a good job in convincing him to leave. First question everyone asked was where the fek was the security as it could have turned nasty.

7 hours ago, backup said:

Have heard 4 different stories about this,seems the guy who had the altercation with the SLO was using a borrowed ticket,both he and the ticket lender are said to have been banned from Ibrox.

Banned for standing up at a football match. pffff. 

Bring back hanging. 

There was definitely red mist hanging over Ibrox on Saturday,  I seen another couple of fans nearly coming to blows over a petty argument about the guy leaving the game 10 minutes early. Pathetic stuff you can only imagine happens at the gilterdome

16 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

There was definitely red mist hanging over Ibrox on Saturday,  I seen another couple of fans nearly coming to blows over a petty argument about the guy leaving the game 10 minutes early. Pathetic stuff you can only imagine happens at the gilterdome

It did come to blows outside cf2 enterance after game looked like an older bloke was punched ended up on ground. 

1 hour ago, dogtanian said:

There was a fair bit of it going on in the Club Deck too. Although some cunts were genuinely leaving after about 55 minutes. 

They deserved some pelters. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

There was a fair bit of it going on in the Club Deck too. Although some cunts were genuinely leaving after about 55 minutes. 

I went for a pint at 3-1, mostly because I was that angry I was in danger of losing the plot. 

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

That's a shocking way to talk about a club employee bud, they walk on water (as you know) :whistle:

The majority view appears to be the guy was singing frowned upon add-ons,the lack of comment from the person involved the SLO does nothing to dispel this as he was the one who reported the guy for add-ons,he was certainly badly shaken by the encounter.

I do much prefer the old choons,add-ons and all,it is our history our dna.

47 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I sit in the Govan Rear and noticed it more at the end of last season. Just people frustrated with the team only one way to improve the mood and that's to start winning 

9 hours ago, backup said:

Have heard 4 different stories about this,seems the guy who had the altercation with the SLO was using a borrowed ticket,both he and the ticket lender are said to have been banned from Ibrox.

Not sure if it was a borrowed ticket or a paper ticket as there has not been enough games played yet to figure out who has renewed & who is a newbie or a one off.

1 minute ago, Tom0411 said:

Not sure if it was a borrowed ticket or a paper ticket as there has not been enough games played yet to figure out who has renewed & who is a newbie or a one off.

Two guys have been banned over the incident that I do know,the ST holder was not at the game.