thebooler

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Fuck anyone who would grass on another Bear and get him banned from Ibrox. If the guys being and dick ignore him and let the staff deal with it fuck pointing out a fellow bear to the polis like some grasping scumbag

If the story is true, the guy was blocking older guys behind him from viewing the game and got aggressive when asked to sit down by various people. What would you do? Boot the fuck out of him in the stadium? Is that better?

The guy has nobody but himself to blame for picking a fight with other Bears, we're better off without fannies like that in the stadium. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

There was a fair bit of it going on in the Club Deck too. Although some cunts were genuinely leaving after about 55 minutes. 

They deserved some pelters. 

Guy and his boy sitting near me left immediately after Hibs 3rd goal. Guy stopped to take a picture or his boy on the way down the stairs though and then decided he was going to film us all before leaving as well.

Place was full of fucking weirdos on Saturday.

Unfortunately this is always an issue in sold out games.  I remember around my ST (MFG) during the defeat to Motherwell in our play off it got really nasty with the morons that just show up for the big sold out games.  Guy was going on about how his uncles ashes were scattered at Ibrox and he could do what he wanted (including shouting at a wee boy and threatening his Granda).

Luckily it's normally not that bad, everyone was feeling it on Saturday though with a combination of their junkie fans, a rotten referee and an abysmal second half.  I dread to think what happens over in the east of the city...

26 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If the story is true, the guy was blocking older guys behind him from viewing the game and got aggressive when asked to sit down by various people. What would you do? Boot the fuck out of him in the stadium? Is that better?

The guy has nobody but himself to blame for picking a fight with other Bears, we're better off without fannies like that in the stadium. 

Fair enough but it was just one incident and I don't agree with Bears trying to get other Bears banned. I've been banned myself and would never wish it on another Bear

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Guy and his boy sitting near me left immediately after Hibs 3rd goal. Guy stopped to take a picture or his boy on the way down the stairs though and then decided he was going to film us all before leaving as well.

Place was full of fucking weirdos on Saturday.

Probably a Hibs cunt who couldn't get a Ticket.

11 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I wondered about that myself. What if the guy had kicked off big time? Is our SLO properly trained to deal with such stuff?

There used to be a security guy huckled you out if there was any trouble I can't see why the Slo would be doing it.

12 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I wondered about that myself. What if the guy had kicked off big time? Is our SLO properly trained to deal with such stuff?

Isn't Greg a real tough guy type?

He shouldn't have intervened directly, but called a steward and been professional abiut it as an employee of the club

Oh but I forget, he's a tough guy. A grass that sits down for a piss.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I hate sitting watching us get beat especially when there appears to be very little chance of us getting back into it. 

The thing is once they took the Ginger Guy off they looked out on their feet I think if we had better strikers we could have finished them or even drew the game which would have been acceptable given the Refs involvemant.

22 minutes ago, thebooler said:

And if he had been approached and done nothing, you'd then have used that to start a thread to try and have a go at him.

It's what you do!

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Isn't Greg a real tough guy type?

He shouldn't have intervened directly, but called a steward and been professional abiut it as an employee of the club

Oh but I forget, he's a tough guy. A grass that sits down for a piss.

You talk some absolute bollocks, you're that mixed up it's not real, a bit like yourself.

My Question to the Board and the Slo would be why did someone not have a word with Lennon who I'm sure was inciting more trouble than one guy only interrupting a small section.

They can't hide behind the Skirts of The Rangers Observer Forever.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

My Question to the Board and the Slo would be why did someone not have a word with Lennon who I'm sure was inciting more trouble than one guy only interrupting a small section.

They can't hide behind the Skirts of The Rangers Observer Forever.

The board and SLO are more interested in shafting Bears than taigs

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The board and SLO are more interested in shafting Bears than taigs

100% they will sell their Soul to build bridges with People who hate Rangers and will never change that viewpoint.

19 hours ago, Siam69 said:

And if he had been approached and done nothing, you'd then have used that to start a thread to try and have a go at him.

It's what you do!

Ffs gies a fukkin break you ya fukkin eejit. I started the thread to find out what this Twitter thing was all about.

I'm glad I did as I now know.

Away back tae the Louden and suck the guys dick if he means that fukkin much tae ye.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

The thing is once they took the Ginger Guy off they looked out on their feet I think if we had better strikers we could have finished them or even drew the game which would have been acceptable given the Refs involvemant.

Watched the rest of the game after I got home on RTV. Sending Miller and Windass back out for the second half was stupid decision, as you say we could've easily took something from the game despite the cunt in black. 

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Fuck anyone who would grass on another Bear and get him banned from Ibrox. If the guys being and dick ignore him and let the staff deal with it fuck pointing out a fellow bear to the polis like some grasping scumbag

2 oxygen thiefs infront of me into their 3rd season sitting there , staff taking their time with these lads, totally different atmosphere around the area when the 2 pricks aren't at the game