In Support Of The Union Bears

Virtuoso

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Are you kidding? Wee fuds invaded the playing area and threw drinks cups at opposing players taking corners on Saturday. How the fuck can we ever attach any form of credibility to our fan behaviour until these daft wee pricks learn how to behave?

Self Policing?

26 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Are you kidding? Wee fuds invaded the playing area and threw drinks cups at opposing players taking corners on Saturday. How the fuck can we ever attach any form of credibility to our fan behaviour until these daft wee pricks learn how to behave?

Pity they never hit the bastards.

:lol: Stop greeting.

31 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Oh and don't forget the £6,300 fine for throwing balled up paper onto the park. I am sure the club was chuffed to bits with that.

Always laugh when I see this sort of comment to be honest. How many card displays has there been at Ibrox, even before the UB and in the champions league? We don't tell people to throw the card on the pitch and to be honest it has always happened. We done a display that involved card, people in those seats threw it on the pitch after the display. You can't hit the pitch from our section and you'd have to be ridiculously stupid to blame the group for it:lol:

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Forgive me, but what's that got to do with safe standing areas?

4 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Always laugh when I see this sort of comment to be honest. How many card displays has there been at Ibrox, even before the UB and in the champions league? We don't tell people to throw the card on the pitch and to be honest it has always happened. We done a display that involved card, people in those seats threw it on the pitch after the display. You can't hit the pitch from our section and you'd have to be ridiculously stupid to blame the group for it:lol:

BAck in the days coins and lighters were the thing you's need to make it worth it not a wee bit a card ffs.

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I hate thing like that and pyrotecs they always get the club fined and in trouble. I don't find it funny, in fact it's cringy. I like the UBs, they sing for the whole game, add colour with their flags and banners but sometimes they need to stop and think of the consequences for the club when they do certain things.

9 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Oh and don't forget the £6,300 fine for throwing balled up paper onto the park. I am sure the club was chuffed to bits with that.

I hardly think the UBs can be blamed for that! 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Good article from VB. The VB and UB have held differing opinions on many issues recently but its good to see fans groups banding together for a good cause

If there's one thing we should all be agreeing in its this 

It's called the Big Bears looking after the Wee Bears. ???

With no disabled toliets in the Copland and broomland stands and 1 in the Govan rear I think the club have other priorities first. Also any safe standing should be the east and west enclosures only . As for doing the Copland front? No  thanks happy with the way the stadium is, we only need a team to produce on the park and give us something to shout about and we are still along way short of that. 

But hey let's waste money on ripping out the Copland front and spend money that the club do not have.  

How about asking the club to pay an extra £150 for adults £99 kids and concession to put the name on the back of your seats next season, they could do it in conjunction with season ticket sales and people can pay 4 instalments as the normally do for their season ticket with just a little extra .

We need money as the mhanky mob are all but in the champs league and with £5-7m for Van dijk as they get 10% of the fee, then the last thing I want the club to do is waste money when we need another 6 players of Dorran and Alves standards in our squad as they are gonna spend again and that spells,trouble for us. 

14 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

I don't get why anyone would be against it. It puts like minded people in with each other on both sides of the argument. 

Im not convinced it "Has" to be the Copland, I think if the club offered elsewhere then we'd be wise to accept or at least try and negotiate, but apart from that it's a no brainer.

How about money ? We need disabled toliets also as it's a disgrace the lack of facilities we have , and the fact they are gonna get a right few quid in and will invest in their squad again the last thing we can do is wasting money ripping seats out.  And as someone who sits in the Copland front they can fuck of with their stupid idea .

We need to dig deep,and fund the club again, maybe another share issue or a buyer as we would be a good club to buy as the premiership is just crazy now, but why waste money we don't have ? 

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

How about money ? We need disabled toliets also as it's a disgrace the lack of facilities we have , and the fact they are gonna get a right few quid in and will invest in their squad again the last thing we can do is wasting money ripping seats out.  And as someone who sits in the Copland front they can fuck of with their stupid idea .

We need to dig deep,and fund the club again, maybe another share issue or a buyer as we would be a good club to buy as the premiership is just crazy now, but why waste money we don't have ? 

It's not wasting money, the matchday experience at Ibrox is terrible, improving that should be a massive priority.

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

It's not wasting money, the matchday experience at Ibrox is terrible, improving that should be a massive priority.

It should be the priority 

All across Europe clubs are doing all they can to improve matchday experience for fans whereas in Scotland it's as tho they see us as a nuisance and want us hearded into the stadium then get us out and away as quick as possible

Most bears wait till the very last minute before they enter the stadium the Club should be encouraging fans to be in Ibrox as early as possible, unfortunately as long as the daft drink ban is in place there's not much the Club can do

39 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

53 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

With no disabled toliets in the Copland and broomland stands and 1 in the Govan rear I think the club have other priorities first. Also any safe standing should be the east and west enclosures only . As for doing the Copland front? No  thanks happy with the way the stadium is, we only need a team to produce on the park and give us something to shout about and we are still along way short of that. 

But hey let's waste money on ripping out the Copland front and spend money that the club do not have.  

How about asking the club to pay an extra £150 for adults £99 kids and concession to put the name on the back of your seats next season, they could do it in conjunction with season ticket sales and people can pay 4 instalments as the normally do for their season ticket with just a little extra .

We need money as the mhanky mob are all but in the champs league and with £5-7m for Van dijk as they get 10% of the fee, then the last thing I want the club to do is waste money when we need another 6 players of Dorran and Alves standards in our squad as they are gonna spend again and that spells,trouble for us. 

It won't be in the enclosure's. It's  fine if you are happy with Ibrox at the moment but a seriously large amount of people aren't because it's fucking awful at the moment.

A lot of money will be spent on improving Ibrox in different ways, regardless of safe standing. Dave King has explicitly said so as our facilities has been left to rot for years and improvements to Ibrox will continue to go on. This is part of that and is not a waste of money. 

There isn't one person who supports safe standing that doesn't want a lot of money spent on the playing squad, but it's foolish to think that you can only spend money on the playing squad as money is being spent on Ibrox regardless, so that isn't happening.

2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

And disabled toliets?  Is it fuck our disabled fans and do this? As I have said we have 1 in Govan rear and none in the Copland and broomland stands.   To me that's a priority, yes safe standing is a good idea but how much will it cost? I want the stadium repaired etc and every penny spare spent on improving that squad.

I think our hard paying disabled fans deserve toliets in these stands first, but it's only an opinion