Police to take no action over Lennon.

Grow up ffs so who gives a fuck what this no mark does stop being so easily offended.

i don't care if he gestures and for what it's worth that statement does look like the ramblings of a 15 year old boy.

all distracting from the reality that the referees fucked us and robbed us of a chance at 3 points

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Grow up ffs so who gives a fuck what this no mark does stop being so easily offended.

i don't care if he gestures and for what it's worth that statement does look like the ramblings of a 15 year old boy.

all distracting from the reality that the referees fucked us and robbed us of a chance at 3 points

Whilst I agree it's not necessarily a police matter (but who can forget Graham Roberts being done for conducting the fans), there is certainly precedent for him to be done under the laws of the game.  Off the top of my head, there's been Roberts, Halliday, Balotelli, Griffiths and probably loads more been done for gesticulating to opponents fans.

Personally, I'm off the belief if you give it out (as per fans) then be prepared to take it back.  But roolz are roolz.