Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Serious question, what exactly would you want them to say? 

I'd like to know if they'd had dialogue with the Head of Refereeing and had found those conversations satisfactory.

The content could obviously remain private.

Doesn't even need to be a statement, could have been done as a short interview with Robinson on RTV which also covered other matters, ie stadium developments, transfers, Mark Allen etc.

This has been arguably the most contentious weekend involving Rangers in years (cup final aside) and we have no knowledge what if anything our club are doing about it on behalf of the support including the second biggest shareholder.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

And say what ?. Beaton is a bluenose who had a cunt of a game and has been demoted as a result. Jack has been vindicated , case closed. Untill the day video evidence is introduced we'll have to put up with inept referees, and I've a feeling that won't be any time soon.

Call out the Officials and the Sfa over the terrible performance and lack of action toward hibs and call out Lennon and the hibs who do not know how to behave when welcomed to our stadium.

Simple really.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Red card rescinded - ref demoted - not sure what any further statement would hope to achieve. 

How has he been demoted?

Has this demotion been confirmed, ie, punishment, or will they likely trot out the line about it being planned that way due to rotation, large pool of refs to select from blah blah blah.

I have seen he will ref a lower league game but no evidence that is linked to his performance on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How has he been demoted?

Has this demotion been confirmed, ie, punishment, or will they likely trot out the line about it being planned that way due to rotation, large pool of refs to select from blah blah blah.

I have seen he will ref a lower league game but no evidence that is linked to his performance on Saturday.

He's not been demoted just wishful delusion, none of them have for their decisions at the weekend, just pushed sideways out the road for a game, basically go to the Winchester for a pint till it all blows over, which it has, the only plus is the Jack decision again probably a bit of appeasement there to take the edge off it, let's hope he makes it count and helps a result on Saturday !

image.gif.fb75a4fa45fa968d690a708d5bbb7964.gif

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

have the board ever issued a statement unless it has something to do with money?

Cup final one wasn't to do with money.

Though they soon backtracked on it hugely and made it a profitable outcome by rescinding paid-for STs.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He's not been demoted just wishful delusion, none of them have for their decisions at the weekend, just pushed sideways out the road for a game, basically go to the Winchester for a pint till it all blows over, which it has, the only plus is the Jack decision again probably a bit of appeasement there to take the edge off it, let's hope he makes it count and helps a result on Saturday !

image.gif.fb75a4fa45fa968d690a708d5bbb7964.gif

Exactly my point BD.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Futile , really.

You think so, It worked for Years for other Clubs in Scotland.

Dignified Silence or Cowardice has done this board no favours so far.  Motherwell the Cup game against Hibs now this shows we are a soft target. 

24 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Not sure why no one from Hivs was punished but with Ryan Jack winning his appeal and seeing ref downgraded I don't see the need for the board to make a public statement on the game.

He's been selected to referee a game outwith the top league.

That's a selection issue not a disciplinary one unless confirmed otherwise.

56 minutes ago, Smile said:

If you had watched his interview you would have known he did not.

That's because he presser was before the  appeal panel gave their verdict. So he's not a mind reader  

you are sounding more and more like the daily Rekord in here so you are. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

That's because he presser was before the  appeal panel gave their verdict. So he's not a mind reader  

you are sounding more and more like the daily Rekord in here so you are. 

How can you sound like the written word.

Nope. Nothing will be said. Saw TLB mocking the club1872 statement also. Saying it was written by a 15 year old and laughable. But unfortunately the dignified silence seems to be back with a bang. There is no question Beatons abject performance cost Rangers the game but compare it to last season and Savco v County. They dropped ONE meaningless point and it at one time looked like being debated in Holyrood.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Because that was only a fraction of several pretty unbelievable decisions that went against us, and only us.

It wasn't only us though. There's been disgraceful decisions in several games this season not involving us.

I'm sure I read earlier today that 3 out of 4 appeals have been overturned already.

So we don't say fuck all and dont complain?? 

Red card was rescinded all good??

I swear we have become the fans that are happy to argue over the crumbles from the table of the SFA and the taigs. 

So what happens the next time we get fucked over and it will happen, just smile say fuck all let them rescind card but the points are away again. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It wasn't only us though. There's been disgraceful decisions in several games this season not involving us.

I'm sure I read earlier today that 3 out of 4 appeals have been overturned already.

Yeah but I'm referring to why out board should be taking action on our behalf.