Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we don't say fuck all and dont complain?? 

Red card was rescinded all good??

I swear we have become the fans that are happy to argue over the crumbles from the table of the SFA and the taigs. 

So what happens the next time we get fucked over and it will happen, just smile say fuck all let them rescind card but the points are away again. 

Aye but at least that won't be "taig like behaviour,"  whatever that means...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see what good a statement from the board will do. We won the appeal.

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is atrocious. The board should take the SFA up on for example, why Stokes can commit multiple assaults and stay on the pitch. It should be left at that though instead of feeding the media yet another story.

Seems as if some aren't happy unless we have a weekly statement. Can only assume the Boredroom section regulars need a wee fix to tide them over.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but I'm referring to why out board should be taking action on our behalf.

And I'm asking why they should?

It was a poor decision, it was overturned. The ref had a "bad" game, he's been demoted. What is it you want them to say?

People want a statement issued for everything nowadays.

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

Hopefully not

Honestly this has to stop, absolute catholic behaviour from some of our support this week

Couldn't agree more!

Many of our support, as they have done for many years now, just keep bending over 

and get fucked up the ass.

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is atrocious. The board should take the SFA up on for example, why Stokes can commit multiple assaults and stay on the pitch. It should be left at that though instead of feeding the media yet another story.

Seems as if some aren't happy unless we have a weekly statement. Can only assume the Boredroom section regulars need a wee fix to tide them over.

Exactly my point.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Saturday's shocking refereeing performance undoubtedly cost us the game.  This should not just be about the one incident.  Stokes should have been red -carded twice, McGeouch sent off and quite possibly Darren McGregor as he brought down Morelos when he would otherwise have been through on goal.  Also Lennon's antics were a disgrace.  The SFA has a compliance officer who could and should have acted on Lennon, Stokes and McGeouch subsequent to the match.  This constant dignified silence simply does not work.  There is no dignity left in Scottish football and in fact very little left in society in general.  Dignified silence is taken as weakness by those who hate us and they exploit that to the maximum.

Brilliant post and I agree 100%. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How has he been demoted?

Has this demotion been confirmed, ie, punishment, or will they likely trot out the line about it being planned that way due to rotation, large pool of refs to select from blah blah blah.

I have seen he will ref a lower league game but no evidence that is linked to his performance on Saturday.

It was on the BBC ( !!!) report I read - he was removed from the premier league Rota - make of it what you want 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Saturday's shocking refereeing performance undoubtedly cost us the game.  This should not just be about the one incident.  Stokes should have been red -carded twice, McGeouch sent off and quite possibly Darren McGregor as he brought down Morelos when he would otherwise have been through on goal.  Also Lennon's antics were a disgrace.  The SFA has a compliance officer who could and should have acted on Lennon, Stokes and McGeouch subsequent to the match.  This constant dignified silence simply does not work.  There is no dignity left in Scottish football and in fact very little left in society in general.  Dignified silence is taken as weakness by those who hate us and they exploit that to the maximum.

Great Post.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The board are really spineless with this whole situation. I fully expected some sort of movement on Monday morning. Let's be honest, it was probably one of the most shambolic refereeing performances at Ibrox for decades. 

This dignified silence carry on doesn't work in this modern day, anyone or anything but Rangers Scotland. These types of performances need to be called out. 

The messiah got a call from the head of the refs, having cost them two points, that's all, because they had won the league. Yet refereeing decisions, IMO have contributed almost exclusively to a 5 point swing in the second round of fixtures already and not a word has been said. 

I never thought refs actively cheated in games, I just thought they were shite refs but that on Saturday has made me question that theory and the board should have absolutely questioned it as well

You are right, they are spineless. I've backed them up to the hilt, but unless it's directly an attack on the board, very little is done or said. I'm now tiring of them because of this, although I still applaud them other matters.

I'm tired of this one rule for us and one for them caper. It's not even subtle how we get treated, it's a clear slap in the face more often than not. I want my club back and not having to be subjected to jibes from every scum supporter I know. I'm sick of arguing with them and feeling as though I'm standing up for my club alone.

The call from Fleming I think it was, to the terrorist lovers last season, speaks volumes on where our perceived place is. 

47 minutes ago, Smile said:

You think so, It worked for Years for other Clubs in Scotland.

Dignified Silence or Cowardice has done this board no favours so far.  Motherwell the Cup game against Hibs now this shows we are a soft target. 

I agree with your main point but you've got to pick your battles and Beaton and Lennon ain't worth our boards  time , I was happy with 1872 statement and they highlighted both were arseholes on the day .

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

I agree with your main point but you've got to pick your battles and Beaton and Lennon ain't worth our boards  time , I was happy with 1872 statement and they highlighted both were arseholes on the day .

Fair enough.

30 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So the board have to say fuck all,but they have to pull up the SFA about Stokes. 

Make up your mind what is speak up or stay quiet. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Was just about to ask this aswell. The result isn't going to change. Beaton is a at best incompetent, and at worst a cheating cunt. We all know this. The board releasing a statement would likely draw criticism and ridicule from all areas, including our own support. 

Jack's red has been rescinded so that was the best we could've hoped for after last Saturday's farce. Time to move on and focus on putting a winning run together. 

Rescinding the card is redundant. The cabal already achieved its goal - Rangers are already 3 points behind the chosen after 2 games.

Job done.

A statement, though, is necessary.

One that informs the sfa and spfl - the entities controlled by fenians, that Jack's red card, the lack of punishment for the lennon and stokes are three of a long list of examples of a double standard against our club including wrongful demotion, unpunished cup final pitch invasions, etc etc etc

And that the long overdue lawsuit against the sfa and spfl for this double standard is forthcoming. 

10 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Rescinding the card is redundant. The cabal already achieved its goal - Rangers are already 3 points behind the chosen after 2 games.

Job done.

A statement, though, is necessary.

One that informs the sfa and spfl - the entities controlled by fenians, that Jack's red card, the lack of punishment for the lennon and stokes are three of a long list of examples of a double standard against our club including wrongful demotion, unpunished cup final pitch invasions, etc etc etc

And that the long overdue lawsuit against the sfa and spfl for this double standard is forthcoming. 

Would achieve the square route of fuck all except attract ridicule. We need to get back to focusing on winning on the pitch.

39 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

And I'm asking why they should?

It was a poor decision, it was overturned. The ref had a "bad" game, he's been demoted. What is it you want them to say?

People want a statement issued for everything nowadays.

Demoted?

Again I'll ask for proof of this.

He is due to referee in the lower league but previously this type of tactic has been explained as as part of the rotational selection process.

If he's been reprimanded there should be transparency.  There is after all a precedent of an apology being made to a club by the Head of Refereeing.

And I've already said the boards challenge could have been communicated to us as part of a general update interview with the chief exec for instance.

The general fan base has been pretty much outraged. The 2nd largest shareholder has spoken on the matter.

Yet some are happy things will all somehow simply fall into place. Bewildering.

40 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It was on the BBC ( !!!) report I read - he was removed from the premier league Rota - make of it what you want 

He has simply been allocated a lower league game, no more no less, unless there's something out there which officially states otherwise.

24 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

What is the Boards battle which is greater than pitch invasions x 2 against us, hanging effigies of Rangers supporters, and a catalogue of deplorable decisions against us and us alone that cost us points on Saturday?

Which battle is deemed worth fighting by this Board?

SFA Re Bobby Madden last season...

“Fixtures for referees are delivered in four or six week ballots and we’re currently on a six week rota.

“In that time, category one officials will be given charge of two or three Premiership fixtures, a Championship game and will also be handed duties as a fourth official in a top flight match.

“It’s a nonsense to suggest Bobby has been demoted in any way, shape, or form - it was simply his turn to take charge of a Championship fixture this week.

Beaton getting a lower game is NOT proof of him being demoted, punished or even deemed at fault for Saturday's performance.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Keep hearing that.

Catholic behaviour as in revelling in decisions going in your favour.

As opposed to Protestant behaviour? Stiff upper lip, moral high ground? And getting fucked over by all and sundry.

Protest-ant we are not on this one.

Issuing statements at board level about referees would be a new low.

If this was happening weekly then fine, but it isn't the referee had a shocker. People need to move on.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Demoted?

Again I'll ask for proof of this.

He is due to referee in the lower league but previously this type of tactic has been explained as as part of the rotational selection process.

If he's been reprimanded there should be transparency.  There is after all a precedent of an apology being made to a club by the Head of Refereeing.

And I've already said the boards challenge could have been communicated to us as part of a general update interview with the chief exec for instance.

The general fan base has been pretty much outraged. The 2nd largest shareholder has spoken on the matter.

Yet some are happy things will all somehow simply fall into place. Bewildering.

I honestly don't know what you would expect them to say. The red card has been overturned. It was one of a number of bad decisions throughout the country which have been overturned.

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is dreadful but you're claiming these bad decisions happen to "us and only us" when it's clearly not the case and you want the club to speak out on the matter.

I really don't know when our support turned into this group of whinging wee bitches.