Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Stokes on tav

Stokes on Jack

Mcgeoch on everyone repeatedly

McGregor on Morelos

Tag team on Pena.

Fucking handwringer 

Stokes on Jack for what? Putting his head in the same way Jack did?

Or grabbing a player by the throat the same way Dorrans did?

:lol:

32 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Plenty there I accept.

Early on I said there would likely be no recourse for their players as the ref had taken action at the time. But thats not certain with either the full stokes action on tav or the throat grab on Jack. Certainly the latter he has taken some action but that's not to say everyone's involvement has been addressed.

In the past this has been clarified by the compliance officer which incidents can or cannot be reassessed and why. I don't think an explanation here would go amiss. Others have had apologies from refereeing Heads, we don't even know what is going on if anything (though given games are tomorrow can now safely assume hee haw).

Fired? No. But has he got away with this performance? Answers on a postcard as we don't know yet folk are content to believe his next game is a demotion. Oh well then that's ok even if it was planned that way. 

Parity primarily relates to tlb and comparing his conduct to that which faced Fenlon. No more no less. Not to follow this route leads us down a path of questioning integrity of decisions being based on the conduct or the specific individual.

I get the anger, but (not trying to wind you up), I'm not sure what you want the board to specifically ask / state / demand? 

It's fucking frightening how deluded and oblivious elements of our support are.

I never, ever thought I'd see the day where we would be the oppressed ones, claiming to be victims and blaming referees.

I don't think Jack's red card should have been rescinded; I actually believe Stokes and Dorrans should have been given retrospective punishment in addition.

Regardless, though, well before all of that, we have much, much deeper lying issues than referees.

Our defending is atrocious. Utterly embarrassing to a frightening extent. The failings in defensive duties for their three goals on Saturday were beyond unacceptable. Cardoso, Foderingham, Dorrans and Tavernier should be ashamed. It's standard, though, because a fucking tin pot team from an amateur league in Europe knocked us out of the very first round of Europe's shittest competition.

If Stokes was sent-off and it was Hibs who ended the game with 10-men, I still wouldn't be surprised to see them beat us.

We are fucking shite and we will continue to be under Caixinha until he's given the boot in October or November, I expect.

4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

brenda is noted as saying he will be keeping a file on every refereeing decision that his team face, and I'll bet you it will not do them any harm. Just watch the actions taken by the scum if someone throttles broon and gets a yellow. Watch them when Bruno dives on a scum forward and the scum guy gets the yellow.

Those cunts know that shouting does make a difference and dignified silence in all walks of life gets you nowhere.

Great post and 100% on the money

It had worked a blinder these last 20/30 years but certainly last 6 and the refs strike 

29 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I never, ever thought I'd see the day where we would be the oppressed ones, claiming to be victims and blaming referees.

I don't think Jack's red card should have been rescinded; I actually believe Stokes and Dorrans should have been given retrospective punishment in addition.

Regardless, though, well before all of that, we have much, much deeper lying issues than referees.

Our defending is atrocious. Utterly embarrassing to a frightening extent. The failings in defensive duties for their three goals on Saturday were beyond unacceptable. Cardoso, Foderingham, Dorrans and Tavernier should be ashamed. It's standard, though, because a fucking tin pot team from an amateur league in Europe knocked us out of the very first round of Europe's shittest competition.

If Stokes was sent-off and it was Hibs who ended the game with 10-men, I still wouldn't be surprised to see them beat us.

We are fucking shite and we will continue to be under Caixinha until he's given the boot in October or November, I expect.

What bolloks

Concentrate on attacking the real enemies

Fans like you are a disgrace imo  

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

?? where's that wee angry guy hammering his keyboard when you need it. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Stokes on Jack for what? Putting his head in the same way Jack did?

Or grabbing a player by the throat the same way Dorrans did?

:lol:

Don't recall Dorrans grabbing a player by the throat. I look forward to you posting a clip of that during your hunt the Ranger game.

The one on tav was red all day long.

The one on Jack coukd easily have been red the other way or both booked as happened with stokes on tav.

Morelos had a foul against him for being almost rugby tackled round the neck.

Pena was through on goal, last men tackles.

Mcgeoch committed umpteen fouls before and after booked and could easily have been booked again for continuous fouling.

You seem at ease finding fault with Rangers players whilst justifying and excusing hivs. You have issue with those angered by these decisions, taig like,  yet are defending them the way the Head of Refereeing would.

Each to their own.

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Don't be silly. We were the dominant team and would have went on to win the game 10-1 if it wasn't for that pesky ref.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't recall Dorrans grabbing a player by the throat. I look forward to you posting a clip of that during your hunt the Ranger game.

The one on tav was red all day long.

The one on Jack coukd easily have been red the other way or both booked as happened with stokes on tav.

Morelos had a foul against him for being almost rugby tackled round the neck.

Pena was through on goal, last men tackles.

Mcgeoch committed umpteen fouls before and after booked and could easily have been booked again for continuous fouling.

You seem at ease finding fault with Rangers players whilst justifying and excusing hivs. You have issue with those angered by these decisions, taig like,  yet are defending them the way the Head of Refereeing would.

Each to their own.

"Hunt the Ranger" because I've posted some truth that contradicts your paranoid theory.

You're a fucking laughing stock.

You're that paranoid I'm half expecting you to tell me that's photoshopped :lol:

nintchdbpict000345308984-e1502656702569.jpg

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't be silly. We were the dominant team and would have went on to win the game 10-1 if it wasn't for that pesky ref.

We would have gone on to win had we had 11vs11, or as it should have been 11vs10 or 9. 

The referee undoubtably influenced the game. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? where's that wee angry guy hammering his keyboard when you need it. 

I'd warn you for post-boosting for that.

Absolutely nothing to offer the debate, so you resort to that.

I'm positing this with gritted teeth and steam coming out of my ears, for your information. Fuming doesn't even begin to cover it.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We would have gone on to win had we had 11vs11, or as it should have been 11vs10 or 9. 

The referee undoubtably influenced the game. 

Purely hypothetical. The game was even at the point of the sending off.