TLB, "Fans statement laughable"

Sparkle

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

That's rich... him talking about others looking like 15 year olds.  Didn't see him criticising or asking for clarificaiton after the game RE: Jack's red.  Strange that.

i know i wont be popular with this but we should boycott this sick club and dont give them any of our money

if possible reduce the tickets we give them for ibrox

the fans will be treated like scum by the edinburgh police and subject to attackts  by the hibs mob

i keep reading about the board making a statement  this is one statement we should make  fuck giving these vile people our hard earned cash

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

i know i wont be popular with this but we should boycott this sick club and dont give them any of our money

the fans will be treated like scum by the edinburgh police and subject to attackts  by the hibs mob

i keep reading about the board making a statement  this is one statement we should make  fuck giving these vile people our hard earned cash

I refuse to give Hibs my money in any case.  Them, the sheep and Scumdee Utd will never get another penny off of me.

41 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

If this is the highest standard of statement we're capable of we'd be better off saying nothing. 

Folk in here lap up the shite The One Musketeer peddles... (I realise he's popular).

Does Chris Graham not write the 1872 statements?

21 minutes ago, billscott said:

I no longer give any of them my money.

If others did the same, we may get that move to the English Leagues as there won't be enough club's left up here to form a league.

His conduct continues to be questionable on someone who constantly runs to the mhedia when he's hard done by. However, we should have shut him up on the pitch and we failed. Stop giving the ned topics on here and leave it the general sport forum. 

We know he looks like a prick, acts like a prick, walks like a prick, conducts himself like a prick so clearly he's a prick. Let's forget about the wanker until we play them again and give them a pumping on the pitch. Then Pedro can punch the air right in his face and goad him and we'll get away with it. 

Ginger cunts are laughable:belm:

old fat blokes in track suits are laughable 

cunts who believe in the hocus pocus of the chapel are laughable

those who seek a united ireland are laughable

cunts with yellow teeth are laughable

Believing the Ira are "freedom fighters" is laughable

getting slapped on the back of the head by a hearts fan is laughable 

getting his cunt kicked in doon an alleyway was laughable...

aw just banter n at ye know ...

K.A.T :UK:

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

If this is the highest standard of statement we're capable of we'd be better off saying nothing. 

Folk in here lap up the shite The One Musketeer peddles... (I realise he's popular).

Dont we have a name for that ? ...."Dignified Silence"

Yep thats worked well right enough.

I think I may have let the incident lie, and hope our manager/players stored it in their memory for the next game again them.  However, C1872 are perfectly entitled to raise the issue.  The subsequent negative media coverage over the supposed 'threats' would still have happened, without the C1872 statement TLBs actions would have been even more glossed over than they have been already.

I would say that having opened the subject, I certainly would not let things lie now and let the bigot have the last word.  I would hope that they directly call out the SFA on the similarity with the Fenlon incident and the disparity in punishment given to each.  In the light of the SFA/SPFLs newly acquired openness to meet fans groups face to face, I would hope C1872 publicly call for a meeting to discuss the lack of any punishment for the incident.

Its interesting as a side note to see that Celtic, Dundee united and Aberdeen supporters associations can make statements about stripping titles, be taken seriously in the press and then the second largest shareholders in our club make a statement, and are publicly ridiculed. Coincidence? I think not.

I didn't see much wrong in the statement from c1872, and I'm actually glad at they are sticking up for the supporters. We need as many voices as we can sticking up for us,and I would imagine the club would be following through on the referees performance,and c1872 are better placed to make issues like Lennon in a more passionate way. 

C1872 do look like they are sorting themselves out and surely we can all agree that they are looking a lot better now than they were when CH was part of the board, and we should get behind them.

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Its interesting as a side note to see that Celtic, Dundee united and Aberdeen supporters associations can make statements about stripping titles, be taken seriously in the press and then the second largest shareholders in our club make a statement, and are publicly ridiculed. Coincidence? I think not.

I didn't see much wrong in the statement from c1872, and I'm actually glad at they are sticking up for the supporters. We need as many voices as we can sticking up for us,and I would imagine the club would be following through on the referees performance,and c1872 are better placed to make issues like Lennon in a more passionate way. 

C1872 do look like they are sorting themselves out and surely we can all agree that they are looking a lot better now than they were when CH was part of the board, and we should get behind them.

Do you know who the board now consists of mate? I've never seen anything about replacing the ones that resigned.

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Do you know who the board now consists of mate? I've never seen anything about replacing the ones that resigned.

I think @D'Artagnan will know the full list. I know the two ladies that left at the same time as he did are back, and I think Chris graham and one, maybe two others.

The beauty of Lemmon is that he actually thinks he is clever, when in fact, quite the opposite is true. 

People are certainly laughing, but not at a statement that speaks a lot of truth. They are laughing at him, and his poor attempt to defend similar actions that have seen one of his predecessors banned.

He will be banned, he knows it.

If I was on the board at HIVs, I would be cringing at his behaviour.  But, I suspect they are actually lapping it up.  

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think @D'Artagnan will know the full list. I know the two ladies that left at the same time as he did are back, and I think Chris graham and one, maybe two others.

I musta missed the vote when CG was voted on. Don't think D'Art went back but could be wrong.

16 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Lennon moaning about his team not getting the credit they deserved, well if it wasn't for a ref paving their way to victory and him acting like a ned I'm sure his team would've recieved the credit they deserved.

Game changing decisions he used to call them at the beasts,nearly every week IIRC.