I'll just leave this here....

D'Artagnan

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

There were some on here who were at the match who thought Jack was guilty of a head butt.  I didnt see anyone say the footage showed this (although some questioned whether it showed the complete incident).

My old man used to say that if you went to a pub after the match and got talking to fans who were in different parts of the ground, you often wondered if they had actually been at the same game as you.

From the club deck, myself and a good few guys around me seen Jack throwing himself forward head first in the melee. Not the wee coming together of heads shown in the video clips between him and Stokes. None of the videos I've seen since then have shown this happening but we can't all have imagined it.

I'd say we can count ourselves lucky the ban has been overturned and I'm certain it's just so they can save themselves the hassle of taking retrospective action against Stokes.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Ryan Jack did head butt - Ryan Jack should have been suspended - didn't get suspended to save them throwing the book at Stokes for his part in the melee 

This, rescind it, but the damage is done.

What about any player grabbing someone by the throat? Is that ok now? 

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

From the club deck, myself and a good few guys around me seen Jack throwing himself forward head first in the melee. Not the wee coming together of heads shown in the video clips between him and Stokes. None of the videos I've seen since then have shown this happening but we can't all have imagined it.

I'd say we can count ourselves lucky the ban has been overturned and I'm certain it's just so they can save themselves the hassle of taking retrospective action against Stokes.

You must have Binoculars for Eyes.

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Ryan Jack did head butt - Ryan Jack should have been suspended - didn't get suspended to save them throwing the book at Stokes for his part in the melee 

Last cunt I headbutted had a broken nose and two black eyes . I cut my forehead. They two had an Eskimo kiss. Blown out of all proportion. Booking at most for both. Stokes off for two yellows.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I saw it from the main stand and thought there may have been an element of head movement from Jack, not enough for a red card though.

I think the available footage shows that he wasn't guilty of a head butt.  I'm absolutely certain if there was a head butt from Jack, the tv companies would have been only keen to highlight it.  The fact they haven't, confirms the issue imo.

5 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

I saw it from the main stand and thought there may have been an element of head movement from Jack, not enough for a red card though.

I think the available footage shows that he wasn't guilty of a head butt.  I'm absolutely certain if there was a head butt from Jack, the tv companies would have been only keen to highlight it.  The fact they haven't, confirms the issue imo.

I think the Head Movement was to release the grip from the stokes Hand, Probably Stokes pulling him towards him.

8 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Last cunt I headbutted had a broken nose and two black eyes . I cut my forehead. They two had an Eskimo kiss. Blown out of all proportion. Booking at most for both. Stokes off for two yellows.

Doesn't matter how much contact there is a head butts a sending off - oh and a yellow for Stokes he should have been off for his assault on Tav

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Doesn't matter how much contact there is a head butts a sending off - oh and a yellow for Stokes he should have been off for his assault on Tav

You're missing the point, which is that he is a hard bastard. Hard as nails. 

22 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Fuckin sad daze if we are gettin goaded by limp wristed cunts like this, he looks like a bbc employee, bit of the social worker look and his arse is probably like the start of Bonanza !

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.52b1a8d5eea4008479b9fea147d94808.gif

says this about himself, : Journalist, researcher, writer, historian, archivist. I've worked for the BBC and STV, although I represent neither. 

47 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Fuckin sad daze if we are gettin goaded by limp wristed cunts like this, he looks like a bbc employee, bit of the social worker look and his arse is probably like the start of Bonanza !

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.52b1a8d5eea4008479b9fea147d94808.gif

:lol::lol: One for the young uns!

On 8/17/2017 at 11:10 AM, Courtyard Bear said:

Ive still to see this absolutely refutable video evidence that shows Jack make contact with that cunts head. 

ffs look at the videos again!

You will clearly see evidence that shows Jack making contact with that cunt's head when stokes sticks the head on Jack.