Banners on staircase

jjbscotty12

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tacky banners are a hallmark of that other mob. The glass panels on the stairwell were an architectural feature that fitted the timeframe when the Main Stand was built. Sacrilege to be covering it up.

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

Get all the banners around the stadium to fuck, we don't want or need them. A few grand and wash the place FFS

I don't mind the smaller ones which fill the gaps at the top of the Copland and Broomloan stands.  They aren't ideal but I've never been very happy with the open areas there.

The fans need to get together to get that ripped down if that's the case. 

Fuck modernising the grandest main stand in British football by putting tasteless banners around the stadium. 

Surely there is some way the fans or RSCs can make their voices heard like they are doing with the safe standing issue?

That one at the staircase absolutely needs tearing down

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The glass is leaking at the side i go in, runs onto the stairs causing a slip hazard, cheap way to stop it.

That's my guess.

I wonder why the SLO said it was not a repair then ? Maybe you are right and that is the solution to the water coming in. It is permanent and not a repair as such. :ohmy: 

Why the Fuck can nobody in this or our club just come out and say what's happening. It's like the fucking Enigma Machine.

People guessing and asking and nobody getting answers. People that probably do know something in the club are acting like arses with wee short cryptic tweets and messages. 

They need to come down unless there is a valid reason for them. Look at any pictures or paintings of our Main Stand and everybody shows the Iconic Staircases and the Glass.