RFC55

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

League's over already and its still August.

The guys a nice guy but he's a stinking manager and its embarrassing now.

We are the people and banning green boots isn't enough to save him now 

Guarantee he'll throw a No Surrender in the interview to buy more time.

He must think we are idiots

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Failed every big test. Speaks utter shite 

Worst is tjis wasn't even a big test.

Was against a Hearts team who have just sacked their manager, been rode for 5 or 6 at the tims a few weeks back.

They were utter rank and we still couldn't get a result at home. 2 home games and 1 point. That's rancid 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I agree Kings got a lot to answer for...hiring this dud for a start but he has backed the manager with a good budget this season. 

I'd agree there bud but Robertson shoulders lost of the hiring blame for me 

The Pena signing looks more shocking by the minute.

£2m+ for a guy that will be lucky to start a game before Christmas comes, that money should have been spent on a striker.

Best starting 11 with Dross Windass and a 37 year old up front???

Not exactly 8 mill down the drain. We've signed very good players, the problem is now the manager. I said it from day one he wouldn't have a leg to stand on like MW did because he spent £2 mill and filled us with league one rejects. Pedro has bought very good footballers and it's absolutely shocking he can't get anything out them. 

Playing Kenny Miller in that form for 90 minutes is a sackable offence. 5 clear chances in 3 games and hes fluffed the lot

Why was he given the job in the first place? Absolutely baffling.

I tried to convince myself things would come good, some of his signings have been decent and I like what he is trying to implement but it's clear as day his man management skills and tactical decisions are well off.

Cut our losses now.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'd agree there bud but Robertson shoulders lost of the hiring blame for me 

Yeah I doubt King would decide for himself, he has people to make those calls.

If we act fast and bring in a decent manager this squad could do not bad this season. Under Pedro it will be another scrap to get past the sheep. Forget about the tims they have won it already 

1 minute ago, Alves70 said:

The Pena signing looks more shocking by the minute.

£2m+ for a guy that will be lucky to start a game before Christmas comes, that money should have been spent on a striker.

Best starting 11 with Dross Windass and a 37 year old up front???

the more time that goes past that he doesn't play, the more it needs answered - it looks an horrific waste of cash like Garner was

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

He a fucking dud. 

Robertson should be held accountable, it was a massive gamble especially with the funds we've given him. 

Get him to fuck whilst the window is still open. 

Robertson is another incompetent tit embarrassing this club. Needs binned.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

the more time that goes past that he doesn't play, the more it needs answered - it looks an horrific waste of cash like Garner was

Agree on Pena but look at Garner now playing in a higher league than ours with decent service! Banging them in for fun. Depressing!

Just now, ben51 said:

He a fucking dud. 

Robertson should be held accountable, it was a massive gamble especially with the funds we've given him. 

Get him to fuck whilst the window is still open. 

Appointing a CEO o whatever the fuck he is from motherwell was going to.lead to.motherwell type decisions for a rangers type club.

King tried to veto Warburton he's got to.show authority and prove he knows what's best and get this fucking  club fixed. The loyalty we show is unwavering but we need repaid. This is a decent squad but we need fixed andfast.

Fie behind St J and Aberdeen ain't good enough. Ffs we are trailing  Hamilton