That's it for me

RFC55

He has had his chances and he has failed. 

Pulled from obscurity and he has been backed. He should return to obscurity because we are no further on. 

He's lost the majority of the fans today, All he had to do was get a bit of momentum going a few wins to build confidence and he has failed and taken us to new lows. I don't see a way back for him it's just a matter of when before he causes any more damage. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I said the same mate. It was total left field but I so wanted it to work. A check back of my posts will show that. But I'm just totally fucked with it.

Older guys I know from.my bus and best mates granda might never see use in it again.  That hurts.

I don't care about me. I'll see it again.  They might not. They've got to fucking fix this and now 

We're also in danger of losing out on a whole generation of fans if this is allowed to continue. Kids are attracted to success and to players who have that x-factor wh they can run about in the park pretending to be. Apart from those from families of bears, what kids are going to want to come and watch that, or wear a Rangers jersey with 'Miller' on the back? Thats if they can find a jersey anywhere to buy of course. We're in danger of becoming just another scottish club who outwith our own fanbase no-one's really interested in.

I just find it utterley inconeivable that give the task of finding a new manager to rebuild the squad and at least try to put up a semblance of a challenge to the filth, this guy is the best they could come up with. I could MAYBE understand it a bit more if he was on £50,000 grand a year and was told he wouldnt be given a penny to spend, but he's comfortably the second highest paid coach in Scotland, on probabaly 4 times the salary of McInnes. He's spent a huge amount of money by our standards, generally on unknown quantities, yet hes happy with a 3 man strikeforce with 38 year old Miller as first choice? And today when its quite clear from the first minute that Hearts have come for a draw, his solution is to slow the pace of the game and not force any tactical decisions on a complete rookie of a caretaker manager? I just do not understand anyone defending him now and if the board do not act, then I'd suspect there's something dodgy gone on behind the scenes involving incentives to bring in players from the Pedro Mendes stable.

It's been so hard to support Rangers for so long now. 

My boy was born in 2012. I am trying to get him into football now. We sat and watched the game today and he said "Dad football is boring, it goes on for ages and nothing happens" maybe still a bit early but I struggle to defend against his assessment. 

Its fucking hard work right now 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If this is what he said then he should be hunted tonight.

IMG_2643.PNG

A bit like just before the end of Warburton's reign with his "football is random" nonsense to the media. The sign of a clueless tit who knows his time is coming to an end and has ran out of ideas. Time to go.

Fuck this weekend right in the face. 

4 points from 3 games and we need to look at fuckin Hamilton for tips on how to pump the spoon burners.   

I might actually watch the post match interview for a change.  If he doesn't admit that was a total embarrassment he needs to get to fuck tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

Fuck this weekend right in the face. 

4 points from 3 games and we need to look at fuckin Hamilton for tips on how to pump the spoon burners.   

I might actually watch the post match interview for a change.  If he doesn't admit that was a total embarrassment he needs to get to fuck tomorrow.  

He doesn't 

he makes a cunt of himself 

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Wanted Mcleish brought in and still do. That's us basically out of a title race after 3 games because of just dross.

It was so close from what I heard mate. Wish it was hi. Mate 

38 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Agreed, although the only slight positive I can add is that I don't think that 8m was entirely wasted. The majority (although not the most expensive one, obviously) look decent, and I think that squad could be better than decent under a proper manager.

Was thinking much the same today, watching the game - there's no money wasted. the dross are gone and a good manager would get a lot, good results from our squad.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It was so close from what I heard mate. Wish it was hi. Mate 

I heard the same. Also heard that Mcleish was willing to come in with a younger manager and mentor as well.

Peopled laughed as well when the name of Neil Warnock was mentioned. No nonsense, sitting top of the championship with a 100% record and I'll bet every player would run through a wall for him.

38 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Agreed, although the only slight positive I can add is that I don't think that 8m was entirely wasted. The majority (although not the most expensive one, obviously) look decent, and I think that squad could be better than decent under a proper manager.

This! We have to go out and wait for a top class manager to become available.

1. He will develop and improve players

2. Play to the strengths and understand the limits of what he has

3. You may have to pay him 2-3m a year but its an investment if you get the right guy. One player that develops big time under him can go to the prem at a minimum 10m.

We need to think big and get a man with big time credentials. 

I predicted this weeks ago and got jumped on by a few. I saw these last 2 league games as real banana skins and theyve turned out like that alright. 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I heard the same. Also heard that Mcleish was willing to come in with a younger manager and mentor as well.

Peopled laughed as well when the name of Neil Warnock was mentioned. No nonsense, sitting top of the championship with a 100% record and I'll bet every player would run through a wall for him.

If you had offered me Warnock at any point in the last five years I'd have said yes.

The crushing thing is that the board won't sack him anytime soon, the writing was on the wall for Warburton for a while and they only got rid of him because his agent fucked up. Think we'll have to wait until Christmas till he's gone but by then it'll be too late.

You know something I don't make every game like I used to. I know boys on here who earn under 17k per year who follow this club everywhere and spend fortunes.  I know it's jot the club's fault they buy gear or drink but ffs rangers give a bit back.

This needs fixed and fast 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You know something I don't make every game like I used to. I know boys on here who earn under 17k per year who follow this club everywhere and spend fortunes.  I know it's jot the club's fault they buy gear or drink but ffs rangers give a bit back.

This needs fixed and fast 

pedro just doesn't get it. 

He needs to go tonight imo. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

He's a moaning faced old cunt but he's the sort of manager we have needed since we were put in the third division.

100% 

I couldn't give a fuck about possession football, phases of play, pitch geography and all that pish.

Give me a manager who can input a winning, fighting mentality, put together a squad of players who go until the final whistle.

More so I want a manager who takes no shite and will tell a player their shite when their shite.

Mer shite spoken on this thread than one of my old King threads and that takes some doing!

We have been and have taken shite for five years and more now both on and off the park. WTF has made today so special? 3 managers in that period, 4 if you count the rubber duck.

The stadium is a shambles, shrouded in plastic.

Ref's and the SFA taking the piss without challenge.

We are Rangers in name only and if anyone thinks otherwise you are painfully deluded and terrified to face reality.

The moon howlers will continue to howl and the board will continue to chuckle, because they know that we will do fuck all about it. What we going to do? Remove them? :rofl:

Pedro will go when the board decide and not a minute before. Thereafter to be replaced with another second rater and buy more time and repeat.

Anyone for more moon howling? Clear sky tonight.