Season Gone After 3 League Games

BlueMexican

We can forget about finishing 2nd. 5 points behind the sheep and St Johnstone already.

Where do we go from here? Our squad isn't good enough and we don't have high funds.

The tims have 30m and will continue to dominate for years to come. It's like the longest nightmare. There is a glimmer of hope then it gets snatched away every single time.

No point in slagging off the manager or players as we have seen it all before.

We have bigger problems and face going 5 years plus behind Saville and the sheep are drawing clearer with consistency. I hate talking about them but they are our rivals. Next week they get Roberts and probably another big name. They have quality and we dont. I really think we won't beat the tims at all this season. A few more hidings especially away from home. If anyone wanted to experience football depression then it's us over the last few years. Horrific.

We are a mess. End of. The only good thing is ourĀ support who don't deserve this shite.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about finishing second ?! Unless Aberdeen have signed Ronaldo I reckon we've still got a good shot.

Ā 

Our next three league games are ross county, Dundee and Patrick thistle. Regardless of our current form it's not inconceivable we could win those three games. And then it's the old firm game at ibrox and that should be D day for Pedro.....not now.Ā 

Ā 

My focus is on King. We need a quality striker and a quality winger/attacking mid. We win today if we have that. Pedro has made some decent signings but he needs more. Warburton left us with a mess and no manager could tidy it up this early on a modest budget.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, its_an_extender said:

We pay St Johnstone Ā£500kĀ MOH then loan him back to them after a year, pay a large part of his wages. Then he fires in goals left right n centre for them putting them above us in the league.

Only at rangers.

We also sold McKay for the same amount and he's banging them in at aĀ much higher level than we play at.

Lets get rid of Pedro first.

The so called MW duds that Pedro defendersĀ bang on about are scoring for fun in the championship(Mckay,Waghorn,Garner) and that is a hell of a tougher league than up here. Add in O'Hallaran played in his best position scoring again today and clearly something is not right.Ā 

Need to win all of our games up to old firm game to stay in with a shout.

Ā 

The season was over far before it started.Ā 

When the board employeed a guy with a CV that wouldn't get him a job in the English Championship then that basically told us what we needed to know and expect from this campaign.

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Aberdeen narrowly won today, hibs got beat and hearts are another team favourite to be going for top four. The season is far from over, the scum was always going to be favourites to win but to give up the challenge yet is absurd.

Just shut up.

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Aberdeen narrowly won today, hibs got beat and hearts are another team favourite to be going for top four. The season is far from over, the scum was always going to be favourites to win but to give up the challenge yet is absurd.

Dundee look a decent side under Neil McCann, far better then the fucking dross hearts side that turned up at Ibrox today.

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

they rested players today and won ffs, they are years ahead of us and any other team in scotland. its going to be an easy ride for them again.

26 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

Forget about finishing second ?! Unless Aberdeen have signed Ronaldo I reckon we've still got a good shot.

Ā 

Our next three league games are ross county, Dundee and Patrick thistle. Regardless of our current form it's not inconceivable we could win those three games. And then it's the old firm game at ibrox and that should be D day for Pedro.....not now.Ā 

Ā 

My focus is on King. We need a quality striker and a quality winger/attacking mid. We win today if we have that. Pedro has made some decent signings but he needs more. Warburton left us with a mess and no manager could tidy it up this early on a modest budget.Ā 

Ā 

That was the same lineĀ that kept getting spouted last season....."our next 5 games are winnable " in reality they weren't , I'm at a loss how we can't trust our team to beat a woeful hearts team at home.Ā 

Just now, hammer93 said:

That was the same lineĀ that kept getting spouted last season....."our next 5 games are winnable " in reality they weren't , I'm at a loss how we can't trust our team to beat a woeful hearts team at home.Ā 

I've seen us play worse under previous managers. We pinned them back but couldn't break through. That's partly management and what they work on in training. But it's also lack of quality in the final third. We need to spend decent money/wages on a quality striker and attacking mid/winger.Ā 

16 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We are doomed to another massively disappointing season. Not sure why that's funny.

The reaction on here is what is funny. We aren't as bad as some people are saying and conversely we aren't as good as we were supposed to be after the cup match win.

I don't think we will win the league and will have a real fight to be second, but the season is far from over.

FWIW I don't think Pedro will be here after Christmas, but I'm not about to have a haemorrahage like some on here because we couldn't score today.