Four players We Moved On All Scoring AGAIN!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the 4 who left..Only Garner seemed to be actually trying a leg and he out of the 4 was the only one I might have kept..Fuck the 4 of them though..They weren't big or good enough for Rangers..Some players can do it and unfortunately we ain't seen players capable of handling that for more years than I care to think about..Current squad included..

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

I can handle them all besides McKay. McKay was a standout in our team, only had 1 season of top flight football and had bags of potential.  That game away to Patrick near the end of last season sticks out as one he came on and changed.  He was inconsistent because 1) he was a winger and 2) he was young and inexperienced.

What the fuck is the point of developing talented youngsters only to punt them out the club for £500k if they aren't the finished article almost immediately. The whole club should have handled that better. 

He didnt want to be here. How can u build a team round a guy that didn't even want to play for the club? Biggest talent or not. 

55 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Out of the 4 who left..Only Garner seemed to be actually trying a leg and he out of the 4 was the only one I might have kept..Fuck the 4 of them though..They weren't big or good enough for Rangers..Some players can do it and unfortunately we ain't seen players capable of handling that for more years than I care to think about..Current squad included..

So waghorn wasn't  trying? if anything he was trying too hard. Call him pish and I'd agree with you but one thing he never lacked was effort.

As things stand, attitude problem or not McKay should still be here unless we pull a quality winger out of our arse before the window shuts. Windass is pish, and our only other options are Miller and Kranjcar who are both shot to fuck. 

As for the rest, hope O'Halloran has a player of the year level season and we will get a decent fee for him. The rest are having a short term boost from being free of the pressures of playing for us - they're playing like they've just shaken the weight of the world from their shoulders. They are still fucking shite to a man. 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Badge was too heavy for them, wrong mentality for Rangers, playing against teams who parked the bus, playing at diddy clubs now, blah blah blah. 

Anyone ever think it might be Rangers who are the problem?

What the fuck do you mean by that? Rangers as a club is never the problem, these players didn't have the balls to play and perform consistently for us. 

15 minutes ago, Tommy WATP said:

What the fuck do you mean by that? Rangers as a club is never the problem, these players didn't have the balls to play and perform consistently for us. 

I mean that our training methods, coaching, tactics, team selection, management and team spirit have been fucking woeful for years, and maybe that's the reason why so many of our players perform so much better elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

The Rangers jersey was too much for them to fill,they are history as they should be.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Shows what the pressure is like playing for a huge club

Shite, trotted out to make ourselves feel better about the fact that we're terrible at developing players and getting the best out of them.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Shite, trotted out to make ourselves feel better about the fact that we're terrible at developing players and getting the best out of them.

No it’s an opinion,I do often wonder however as to the value of Auchenhowie and assorted academies.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

C'mon to fuck mate you cant fault Waghorn for effort.

2 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

They don't have to face 11 men behind the ball every week

Thats a very good point mate. Its hard to play against teams up here because they all stick everyone behind the ball but its been happening for years and we need to find ways to break teams down