Four players We Moved On All Scoring AGAIN!

All that matters is how well they done for us. None of them made the grade. I'd have kept McKay but his ability to not show up or to disappear meant I was not too bothered. The rest who went though were mostly hopeless last season. I doubt any were going to turn it around at Ibrox.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, demise said:

That chances he missed in the draw with Celtic says it all really. Not good enough to play for Rangers. And no matter how good he started for Ipswich now, look at his goalscoring record in the Championship. The best hes got was 12 from 43 games and that was 7 years ago. Will end up having about the same stats at the end of the season imo. 

Bang right. He's extremely average at best and it's blatantly obvious that playing for Rangers was too much pressure for him

44 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I would have kept Waghorn tbh. I know a lot of people didn't he just looked like a player with absolutely no coincidence and if Caixinha could have instilled some of that on him he would has been a useful player to have in the squad.

squad player at best tbh. He scored for fun in the championship (27 or 28 iirc) but it was really obvious he struggled with the step up (as did many tbf). His finishing became diabolical as his confidence drained due to the better defences he was up against. 

Guest Lloyd72
16 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

How about update on current players not the ones on fucking loan PC!

I don't like the guy but that's a stupid comment tbh, he got asked a question and answered it, he also spoke a lot about our players and how they were doing.

Guest Lloyd72
21 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He may or may not be good enough but IMO I don't think Pedro should be saying that about a current player who is still contracted to us publicly. If he doesn't rate him fair enough but keep it in house.

Nope he's completely right to say that.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I don't like the guy but that's a stupid comment tbh, he got asked a question and answered it, he also spoke a lot about our players and how they were doing.

I don't see the need to talk about players on loan he is already performing well be madness if he was top scorer to just say he is not the type of player Rangers need when we can't even buy a goal at the moment. MOH was never used in his correct position for us and I wouldn't want to toss him aside just yet considering how well he has started.

24 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He may or may not be good enough but IMO I don't think Pedro should be saying that about a current player who is still contracted to us publicly. If he doesn't rate him fair enough but keep it in house.

He made a cunt of himself and his answers look Comic now.

Pedro is here. "Josh Windass is not fit. Perhaps after the intentional break he will be an option."

PC: Herrera is fit. Pena is also in the options. I never take a player in my squad who is not ready to give a contribution.

PC: Carlos Pena is doing very well. His family are here now so he is getting adapted. He has a special plan.

PC: We have a competitive squad which means we have options when we have injuries.

PC: Aaron Nemane is a very gifted player who can play in both wide areas. He can create space that isn't existing in that moment.He is quick & aggressive. He gives us an option out wide when players like Josh aren't available.

PC: I want to make sure I give trust and confidence to all my players. I need to be the one who covers them and protects them all the time.

PC: I wish all the players who left all the best. They are not our players anymore. It is a totally different situation to wear this badge.

PC: It is a different situation. I wish them all the best and hope they keep scoring for their new clubs.

PC: I feel a real support from the fans I meet and when they are in the stadium home and away.

PC: I will use a Portuguese phrase "The dog barks and the caravan keeps going." We will keep going.

PC: When I first came I saw Rangers wasn't being respected in terms of football. Now teams are playing against us with it.

PC: We need to know the opponent well and it's up to Ross County how they approach the game.

PC: Mark Allen is doing a great job. Aaron is already with us and we will see what else happens. If you panic you make the wrong decision.

PC: We have two players away on international break. Lee Hodson & Bruno Alves.

PC: These players need a break. Too much water will kill the plants. They will receive 4 days off over the break.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

I don't see the need to talk about players on loan he is already performing well be madness if he was top scorer to just say he is not the type of player Rangers need when we can't even buy a goal at the moment. MOH was never used in his correct position for us and I wouldn't want to toss him aside just yet considering how well he has started.

You think Pedro wants to talk about him? He got asked a question by the scummy media in this country and shut them down instantly, exactly what he should have done. 

No MoH never gave a fuck, he had a shite attitude and never deserved a place on his own performances. He is shite and can't play against teams that are camped on their 18 yard line like teams do to us. Absolutely fuck all to do with his position.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm in two minds about that. Good to be honest about these things,but he could also have just let teams know we will accept buttons for a player who seems to be on a purple streak

We're not gonna field any bids for him right now anyway because he's on loan, he's just shut down any of them mentioning Ohalloran again for the rest of the season so he's done the right thing.

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Nope he's completely right to say that.

I'll need to watch the video when it's available to listen to it in full context. However the quotes from our official Twitter account IMO don't look great. IMO I don't think it's right to say that about a contracted player publicly. It looks even worse when we've started the season poorly, he's started on fire and possibly makes him look silly and also adds more pressure on our misfiring forward players.

It most likely won't happen but if MOH continues to bang in the goals, even if he has no future with us, if we're publicly saying we don't want him it makes it slightly more difficult to bring in the maximum transfer fee we can get, and also makes it more likely for MOH to be even more difficult should he so wish.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Smile said:

He made a cunt of himself and his answers look Comic now.

Pedro is here. "Josh Windass is not fit. Perhaps after the intentional break he will be an option."

PC: Herrera is fit. Pena is also in the options. I never take a player in my squad who is not ready to give a contribution.

PC: Carlos Pena is doing very well. His family are here now so he is getting adapted. He has a special plan.

PC: We have a competitive squad which means we have options when we have injuries.

PC: Aaron Nemane is a very gifted player who can play in both wide areas. He can create space that isn't existing in that moment.He is quick & aggressive. He gives us an option out wide when players like Josh aren't available.

PC: I want to make sure I give trust and confidence to all my players. I need to be the one who covers them and protects them all the time.

PC: I wish all the players who left all the best. They are not our players anymore. It is a totally different situation to wear this badge.

PC: It is a different situation. I wish them all the best and hope they keep scoring for their new clubs.

PC: I feel a real support from the fans I meet and when they are in the stadium home and away.

PC: I will use a Portuguese phrase "The dog barks and the caravan keeps going." We will keep going.

PC: When I first came I saw Rangers wasn't being respected in terms of football. Now teams are playing against us with it.

PC: We need to know the opponent well and it's up to Ross County how they approach the game.

PC: Mark Allen is doing a great job. Aaron is already with us and we will see what else happens. If you panic you make the wrong decision.

PC: We have two players away on international break. Lee Hodson & Bruno Alves.

PC: These players need a break. Too much water will kill the plants. They will receive 4 days off over the break.

The Caravan thing is a Jose Mourinho quote but Caixinha has made a fool of himself because Jose said it after he won a title and Pedro has won the square root of fuck all. Absolute diddy manager

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

The Caravan thing is a Jose Mourinho quote but Caixinha has made a fool of himself because Jose said it after he won a title and Pedro has won the square root of fuck all. Absolute diddy manager

I think he's lost the Plot now and is just trying to keep his head above Water.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Smile said:

I think he's lost the Plot now and is just trying to keep his head above Water.

That quote there is the equivalent of Warburtons Random nature of football quoted before he was sacked, absolute nonsensical pish. Never a Rangers manager imo.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

At this rate it'll soon be time for him to hitch his caravan to some other outfit.   There will be plenty of barking for him to worry about if he doesn't start to produce winning momentum very soon.   Either that or he'll be taking lessons from McCoist about how to water the garden.    

He is handing he media absolute own goal gifts of daft and surreal quotes.    He's all talk imo, and now its turning into meaningless babble.