Excuses

Guest Lloyd72

None today we were honking for me Miller & Dorans were poor today offered absolutely nothing so frustrating we look comfortable in possession and defending but in the final third we can't create anything but some of the comments aimed at the manager are shocking imo get young Hyndman back he can split open defences with that killer pass

5 minutes ago, scottjf82 said:

No its on YouTube now.

Yes, I just watched his post match reaction on youtube.   And yes he did indeed say he was happy with the performance. Amazing.

Sure he also he acknowledged that goals win games and we didn't score any.  And that he was disappointed not to win,  But in saying that it was all a bit matter of fact for me, a bit academic as though he was more concerned to get them back to the Training Centre to work on how they should be passing and moving better and improving the tempo of the game - which, it seemed to me, he was more energised about than failing to score and goals and failing to win.  

It's just like Warburton.......he'd comment on being happy with performances but was less comfortable discussing why not enough goals were being scored or games won.