Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Lloyd72

Excuses

Guest Lloyd72

What excuse are we using to let Pedro away with a shite performance/result this time?

I don't think anybody can excuse that, utter dross today. If you can't breakdown a shite Hearts side like that at Ibrox then the games a fucking bogey.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

What excuse are we using to let Pedro away with a shite performance/result this time?

Team still 'gelling' :sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Language barriers :sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Took positives from it :sarcasm:

This guy has got to go and now we cant afford to give him any more time or we will be right in the myre

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Team still 'gelling' :sarcasm:

Think someone's turned the fridge off!

He banned green boots. 

We've been training with a team of ten, then the refs don't even bother sending one of our players off!   Next week well train with a team of eleven.. That will sort it..

Pedro is taking us for a ride...

None today we were honking for me Miller & Dorans were poor today offered absolutely nothing so frustrating we look comfortable in possession and defending but in the final third we can't create anything but some of the comments aimed at the manager are shocking imo get young Hyndman back he can split open defences with that killer pass

1 minute ago, scottjf82 said:

Just Said on RTV that he was HAPPY with the performence ?

I hope you are joking.     

Put too much into their 'best ever training session' left them fucked for today.

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I hope you are joking.     

No its on YouTube now.

Perhaps the excuse we are using to let Pedro away with a shite performance this time is ..........we trained during the week like Tarzan but played today like Jane. 

5 minutes ago, scottjf82 said:

No its on YouTube now.

Yes, I just watched his post match reaction on youtube.   And yes he did indeed say he was happy with the performance. Amazing.

Sure he also he acknowledged that goals win games and we didn't score any.  And that he was disappointed not to win,  But in saying that it was all a bit matter of fact for me, a bit academic as though he was more concerned to get them back to the Training Centre to work on how they should be passing and moving better and improving the tempo of the game - which, it seemed to me, he was more energised about than failing to score and goals and failing to win.  

It's just like Warburton.......he'd comment on being happy with performances but was less comfortable discussing why not enough goals were being scored or games won.   

Last weeks bogeymen are gone.

Nowhere to hide now for the manager and nowhere else for fans to place the blame.

Disaster and league was over before a ball was kicked but we're seriously going to struggle for 2nd this season.

2 belters in the match thread - we can't keep changing managers every 6-months & he needs a clean-slate.

Wow.

we need a stricker, badly.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

we need a stricker, badly.

We've got one - we need to start creating chances for him badly.

We can't just pump it into the box and hope for the best for 90 minutes. Absolutely no imagination today at all.