Pena

cushynumber

35 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Same as O'Halloran , Waghorn, Garner and McKay are strolling it just now as well. Because someone has a few good games for Hearts or Hibs doesn't mean they'll automatically do well for us. 

I agree that it does not mean they will do well automatically but in my view it is less risk and less money. Not to mention the fact they are Scottish/British players

Unless you give Dalcio, Herrera and Peña a big thumbs up it seems a no brainer

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Getting lambasted for stating the obvious seems to be the RM way for many of the peace and love brigade on here. Couldn't believe there were folk on here giving this dud the benefit of the doubt after Luxembourg, hoodwinked after a couple of friendlies against half fit mediocre English championship sides and all of a sudden everything was rosy again!! They are still at it, the last desperate arguments accusing fans who dare criticise Pedro as being "surrender monkeys" and accusing fans who want him out as wanting the side to lose. Sad people, who will be calling for his head themselves next month no doubt.

:thumbup:

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

My brother said he watched him at half time and he just wandered about looking at his feet ?

A pass goes a yard either side of him in the halftime warm up he just lets it run 

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

My brother said he watched him at half time and he just wandered about looking at his feet ?

He came out 10 minutes into half time and barely moved, think he pretended to jog at one point :lol:

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, TaysideBear said:

Peña is another fucking diddy and Pedro is stalling the inevitable backlash he gets for buying a useless unfit fat bastard mexican

Get Pedro, Peña, Herrera and Dalcio on a plane and get some players from this country who know the physicallity of this league in. The boy Soutar fucking strollwd it today and near acored against us. Walker wants to come to us. That hivs cunt Murray gave is real problems last week. They are out there

The optimist in me wants to think Pena will come good but the longer this farce goes on the more unlikely that becomes. 

The Pena one is a mystery but anyone suggesting that they are coming from some shite league or some football backwater then I suggest you have a wee peek at the FIFA rankings and compare Mexico with the mighty Scotland -currently 14 and 58 respectively.

Pedro bought Pena and Hererra, it is now time he showed some faith in them, Herrera especially as Morelos needs someone up front with him and we need goals. 

I'm trying not to get into the Pena hype and conspiracies.

He's obviously got the talent. He does have a pedigree. I bet on his day (whenever that day actually is) is probably one of the best midfielder's we've had since the days of Ferguson and Arteta but you can't run on that sort of pedigree and sentiment forever - especially if we've shelled out 3-million on him and for 2.5-months have had him working towards his fitness.

I'm still not too worried yet (might be nieve) but something has to happen soon with him. We are in no position to wait forever.

The most money we've spent on a player in ages and he doesn't get a game or look like he will ever play at a decent level. 

It reeks and I bet there's a lot more too it. Why didn't we just get him on loan with an option to buy? 

Doesn't sit right with me at all. Wouldn't surprise me if there was something really dodgy with this that comes out in the near future. 

Archived