Pena

cushynumber

8 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Andy Haliday is looking a fucking smashing player now,  also McKay was chased out the door and windass took up his position. pedro is a fucking clown. 

McKay was offered a new contract to making him one of the higher paid players at the club, despite being a 1 good game in every 6 or 7 players. Cunts fucking hated him on here, and thought he was the biggest shitebag we’ve ever had. 

Let’s not rewrite history to suit an agenda. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

McKay was offered a new contract to making him one of the higher paid players at the club, despite being a 1 good game in every 6 or 7 players. Cunts fucking hated him on here, and thought he was the biggest shitebag we’ve ever had. 

McKay signed the one year extension the year before with the intention of moving south this year.

He wasn't for staying regardless of Pedro.

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Its amazing how quickly abject failures are seen in a positive light. Absence must indeed make the heart grow fonder.

18 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Surely there are more options than Naismith? We need to face it that Pena is not what we need; he is a naturally good footballer, but not what we require.

:lol:

He's one of the least naturally talented footballers I've ever seen at any level.

26 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Surely there are more options than Naismith? We need to face it that Pena is not what we need; he is a naturally good footballer, but not what we require.

Just thinking of someone who knows the club and would be a vast improvement and probably cheap ???

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Would Kenny McLean have cost more than Pena did?

I'm not McLean's biggest fan but would we be any worse off if we had signed him and Moult rather than Pena and Herrera?

No we would be better. 

The main problem is the board decided to pass the reigns to an absolute walloper. 

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Its amazing how quickly abject failures are seen in a positive light. Absence must indeed make the heart grow fonder.

I'd take McKay back in a heart beat. We're playing with 9 men when Pena and Windass are on the park. Players like Dorrans will be well fucked off.

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Just thinking of someone who knows the club and would be a vast improvement and probably cheap ???

The cunt said we wee a new club, so how the fuck will he know this new club? He can publicly apologise to the fans first and beg our forgiveness or he will never darken our doorstep again as he is not welcome 

Just now, Copland bear said:

The cunt said we wee a new club, so how the fuck will he know this new club? He can publicly apologise to the fans first and beg our forgiveness or never he will never darken our door again as he is not welcome 

So well put you in the no camp then 

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

So well put you in the no camp then 

You can put me in the I'll jump on the park a boot the wee cunt right in the baws camp for all I care but he will never be at Ibrox again unless playing for an away team or in the away end.

He made his choice 

34 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I'd take McKay back in a heart beat. We're playing with 9 men when Pena and Windass are on the park. Players like Dorrans will be well fucked off.

Dorrans has been a massive disappointment as well.   He's not the player most of us thought we were getting.

On 19/10/2017 at 21:21, plumbGER said:

I wouldn't even wear those efforts to work:lol:

Complete and utter faggotry.

Right daftys. What you's saying to it about my pic way Pena? U could have at least tweeted me instead of doing it behind ma back. Oh btw those jeans cost more than u make a week yah clown. 

20 minutes ago, Davie Hendry said:

Right daftys. What you's saying to it about my pic way Pena? U could have at least tweeted me instead of doing it behind ma back. Oh btw those jeans cost more than u make a week yah clown. 

:lol:

Don't do twitter and seriously doubt those efforts cost more than i make a week.

Archived