Pena

cushynumber

PT changed shape to try and deal with Pena. He kept finding space and trying through balls. I don't think he is used to 10 man defences and needs to adapt. I would be playing him more and more instead of Miller so he can habituate to Scottish football and get his fitness up.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye look how fat he is :unsure: Double chin, moobs the lot. :whistle:

pena.jpg

Was that him last night? :whistle:

Last night, looked fat faced, flabby under his chin. And about a yard off the pace too. Not sure about moobs, don't know him that personally.

It's not a fashion show, but pretty clear his physique is affecting his mobility.

Pretty clear to see.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Last night, looked fat faced, flabby under his chin. And about a yard off the pace too. Not sure about moobs, don't know him that personally.

It's not a fashion show, but pretty clear his physique is affecting his mobility.

Pretty clear to see.

Here he is last night

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/190917-Partick-v-Rangers-cup/G0000VbCxwMIFnnk/I0000dohJwVGCfFw/C000056Zl7U5XoZo

Aye fat as fuck. He was nowhere near off the pace, he was our best player till he went off. 

You're just looking for small things to try and justify your position that he's a really bad player, when he's clearly showing signs that he's not. 

I take it you've dug up Morelos all season for having a chubby face aye? 

Morelos.jpg

Pretty clear to see.

The camera adds 10 pounds mate...

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Here he is last night

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/190917-Partick-v-Rangers-cup/G0000VbCxwMIFnnk/I0000dohJwVGCfFw/C000056Zl7U5XoZo

Aye fat as fuck. He was nowhere near off the pace, he was our best player till he went off. 

You're just looking for small things to try and justify your position that he's a really bad player, when he's clearly showing signs that he's not. 

I take it you've dug up Morelos all season for having a chubby face aye? 

Morelos.jpg

Where did I say he was fat as fuck?

Why post a pic of morelos?

I'll give you time to scan this thread alone to dispel your theory about me calling him a bad player.

I'll even point you in the right direction to the (double chin) post where I said I gave him pass marks for last night. The post you read, right ?

Making shit up for fun. ?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Where did I say he was fat as fuck?

Why post a pic of morelos?

I'll give you time to scan this thread alone to dispel your theory about me calling him a bad player.

I'll even point you in the right direction to the (double chin) post where I said I gave him pass marks for last night. The post you read, right ?

Making shut up for fun. ?

You're making him out to be with the fat, faced double chin comments when picture evidence clearly shows hes not. 

Why not post a pic of Morelos? He also has a "fat face" yet you've not dug him up.

So I'm clearly not making shit up. 

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You're making him out to be with the fat, faced double chin comments when picture evidence clearly shows hes not. 

Why not post a pic of Morelos? He also has a "fat face" yet you've not dug him up.

So I'm clearly not making shit up. 

Your post:

"You're just looking for small things to try and justify your position that he's a really bad player, when he's clearly showing signs that he's not."

What is the basis for your belief my position is that I think he's a really bad player?

Others have said he's shite and was shite last night. I've given him pass marks. How does that tie in with your theory.

I've said I thought he contributed to most of our attacking play last night. Some criticism.

But yeah on tv last night he looked well heavy under the chin. And a yard off the pace. But no not a fat bastard.

So either you've mistaken my posts with someone else, you're on default back up Pena against any criticism mode, or you're talking shite.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty clear to see.

He always has looked that way, a round "chubby" face, is one of those players with a thick physique, a lot of players are like that around here, latin american genetics i suppose.

A few times last night you could certainly see what Pena was trying. He was unlucky his passes didn't meet the target and I did see many that would've have advanced the game and go us forward into dangerous areas. 

One in particular, Pena tried to thread it through to Morelos past 2 Partick players and just by a bawhair they latched onto it. Had they not, Morelos was onside and we were another goal for the better. The lad is lacking a bit of fitness/sharpness but when that is out the way I think there is a good solid playmaker there that is reliable and will be good for breaking down teams that sit in against us. 

Archived