Pena

cushynumber

8 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

You'd like to think these two things would come with the package, but football has had so many very good players that lacked the dedication needed to stay at the top; hopefully he isn't one of them. It is also the last thing we need at this time as well, if he doesn't improve. Is there a link to that by the way?

here you go, http://espndeportes.espn.com/futbol/mexico/nota/_/id/2880071/los-10-pecados-de-gullit-pena 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Of all our squad who have played at least 90 minutes of football - he is our second most effective offensive player. I think that's fucking unreal for a fat cunt thats towing a caravan about.

Scott Brown was the best passer of the ball last season statistically.

Some satistics can be misleading.

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

His goal against Partick was brilliant.  Scoring that header wasn't an easy thing to do. 

And Forrester got a similar one v Dundee last year.

He turned out well.

I'm sure most can do an odd good bit - it's sustaining it that counts.

24 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Our best midfielder in the first half on Saturday by a mile. Looked like the only one not scared to make a challenge.

Wrong.

18 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

soon as hes taken off they score/dominate

He was on when they scored.

55 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Mate, brown is extremely effective in their team and he keeps it simple. That stat is no surprise.

If other teams give him the space to play in that we do it's not surprise at all - add to that that he is allowed to do what ever the fuck he wants as far as refs are concerned he lives a charmed life. 

A player that is moments away from imploding yet we have no one with the bravery/ability/cunning (take your pick) to give the guy a uncomfortable day and see how he reacts. I would honestly love to see how many times he has been fouled in the last 7 games v them. 

Moment on Saturday he keeps the ball in the air and with his next touch side foot volleys it over one of ours head.  Our players are scared of the cunt.  

2 minutes ago, markem said:

If other teams give him the space to play in that we do it's not surprise at all - add to that that he is allowed to do what ever the fuck he wants as far as refs are concerned he lives a charmed life. 

A player that is moments away from imploding yet we have no one with the bravery/ability/cunning (take your pick) to give the guy a uncomfortable day and see how he reacts. I would honestly love to see how many times he has been fouled in the last 7 games v them. 

Moment on Saturday he keeps the ball in the air and with his next touch side foot volleys it over one of ours head.  Our players are scared of the cunt.  

Honestly think our players are scared to say boo to brown incase of being red carded.

4 minutes ago, Potdog said:

Honestly think our players are scared to say boo to brown incase of being red carded.

Sadly mate I think that they are just scared and as a result he is allowed to control the game.  How comfortable, confident and arrogant he is flows though them.   

We had to mix it on Saturday and absolutley failed to do so. 

Just now, Gustav said:

Nothing to do with being carded and everything to do with being cowards.

I wouldn't go that far they will have been told by the coaching staff to watch themselves when dealing with him since the refs always seem to be in browns favour for whatever reason. Do you honestly think any of the mexican boys or morelos are scared of a carboard cut-out hardman? Brown's only a hard man in his own reality nobody is actually fearful of him. What's he actually done to scare anybody? Give them a stare with his baldy heed?.

6 minutes ago, Potdog said:

I wouldn't go that far they will have been told by the coaching staff to watch themselves when dealing with him since the refs always seem to be in browns favour for whatever reason. Do you honestly think any of the mexican boys or morelos are scared of a carboard cut-out hardman? Brown's only a hard man in his own reality nobody is actually fearful of him. What's he actually done to scare anybody? Give them a stare with his baldy heed?.

Mate if we were putting challenges in elsewhere in the pitch you might have a point to argue but we didn't. 

Singling Hodson out here (unfairly as it could be anyone of them) he had to hit Roberts early, he never touched him the entire game, same story all over the pitch.

4 minutes ago, markem said:

Mate if we were putting challenges in elsewhere in the pitch you might have a point to argue but we didn't. 

Singling Hodson out here (unfairly as it could be anyone of them) he had to hit Roberts early, he never touched him the entire game, same story all over the pitch.

Oh i agree with that hodson is fucking gash and should never have been signed. Tav annoys me too tbh he has his moments but he seem's terrified to challenge anyone get a right back and decent left back in and i think the quality of the team should be massively better. 

imagine the roles were reversed and they lost arguably their two best defenders just before the match do you still think we would of done as bad?

Just now, Potdog said:

Oh i agree with that hodson is fucking gash and should never have been signed. Tav annoys me too tbh he has his moments but he seem's terrified to challenge anyone get a right back and decent left back in and i think the quality of the team should be massively better. 

imagine the roles were reversed and they lost arguably their two best defenders just before the match do you still think we would of done as bad?

Mate I honestly don't think those two would have made much difference, mainly because Wallace hasn't had a good game v them for such a long time and the young lad stepped up very well. It wasn't ideal losing them of course and we will never know the impact but I like I say I doubt it would have changed much, the game wasn't lost there for me - in all honesty I feel like the games v them are lost before a ball is kicked and it will remain that way if we don't get our attitude and tactics right. We play right into their hands. 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Mate, brown is extremely effective in their team and he keeps it simple. That stat is no surprise.

Neil Lennon was exactly the same.  The cunt scored one goal for them the entire time he was there and would never pass the ball more than 10ft.  I hope Rossiter can be the "enforcer" type midfielder we currently seem to lack.

Archived