Pena

cushynumber

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ha ha - maybe some of kenny's neighbours 'roomers' were correct but there were many ( it was hard to keep up) that were total baloney. 

There was only one instance (and people then used it as a joke in reference to other people posting stuff) his next door neighbour was introduced to me in Bar72 and he told me 3-signings were happening that January window, that's what Miller told him and he was right there was 3-signings. 

There was only 1 Kenny's neighbour rumour/fact

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

There was only one instance (and people then used it as a joke in reference to other people posting stuff) his next door neighbour was introduced to me in Bar72 and he told me 3-signings were happening that January window, that's what Miller told him and he was right there was 3-signings. 

Well, you keep talking to him KAI and share it on here - it's what the forum is about. 

I get really pissed off with regular posters on here who mock opinions or news that is posted. It stifles debate and thoughts of the 'broad church' that we are. 

Look at the new thread "not sure how i feel about this" and the subsequent posts below - not yours of course. 

There are members on here with valid opinions and points to make who dont because they cant be fucked with the crap responses and ridicule 

28 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

He's in Auchenhowie every day. It's better than Kenny's neighbour 

He told me about McKay going to Forest, Pena is way off fitness (3-4 weeks ago) some on here mocked that at the time, like you're trying now. yet here we have a 27yr old professional footballer still struggling to get himself fit. He's in the prime of his life ffs and we can't get him on the park. 

I posted there was a problem 3-4 weeks ago - read that as quickly or as slowly as you want, troll! 

He is probably around the fitness and size of Gary O'Connor when he tried out for Morton and was slated by one of the directors

49 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Commonplace in football to inform the U20 subs of any summit meetings involving managers and players :lol::sherlock: 

Auchenhowie is a workplace and just like any workplace there will be gossip and rumours that float about the place. 

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Kenny has moved house so we're fucked for getting info off his neighbour now. 

13 hours ago, HG5 said:

We'll start to sound like the tarriers with McStay!

There had better be some product - and soon!

I miss McStay, every year either him or that other muppet Grant would come out pre-season and say Rangers will never get 6-7-8-9 in a row. Guy was a genuine comedian.

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I miss McStay, every year either him or that other muppet Grant would come out pre-season and say Rangers will never get 6-7-8-9 in a row. Guy was a genuine comedian.

?

Pair of them never struck me as the sharpest tools in the box!

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

a bit like a forum you mean with speculation and madeupness?

Yes. The way you were going on about it was like it was impossible for a young player to know inside info. 

37 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Of the two I'd say Grant was the biggest cunt. McStay never really came across as bitter as he did. Imo

No - that's how I'd always have them pegged, too.

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

don't know why but I always thought he was a hulking great midfielder - but he's smaller than Morelos by the looks of it!!!

599ad39e45c63_ScreenShot2017-08-21at13_31_08.thumb.png.aeff4aaf782fba68baa469ddc5c50f6d.png

Morelos is the same height as me, 5'9" tall, so he's about 5'7" to 5'8" tall which is average in height, just not sure in footballing terms.

Disappointed in this, I really was hoping he'd be a driving box to box midfielder, by all accounts he was ripping it up in the Mexican league, so I'm not swure what's gone on. There was a storey about how he struggled to adapt when he moved from his hometown club to another club in Mexico, so much that he went back and then was beasting it again. 

How does this not raise flags with our scouting network though!? I can understand him coming over because he's going to be on a lot more money with us than in Mexico, but where the heck is our due diligence?!

4 minutes ago, GersGuy said:

Disappointed in this, I really was hoping he'd be a driving box to box midfielder, by all accounts he was ripping it up in the Mexican league, so I'm not swure what's gone on. There was a storey about how he struggled to adapt when he moved from his hometown club to another club in Mexico, so much that he went back and then was beasting it again. 

How does this not raise flags with our scouting network though!? I can understand him coming over because he's going to be on a lot more money with us than in Mexico, but where the heck is our due diligence?!

I liked the look of him in the game against Hibs, he tracked back, slid tackled won the ball back, was able to get the ball out from danger, offering support going forward and almost through on goal twice, it's sad not getting to see more of him, I hope we do but it's so limited.

1 minute ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I liked the look of him in the game against Hibs, he tracked back, slid tackled won the ball back, was able to get the ball out from danger, offering support going forward and almost through on goal twice, it's sad not getting to see more of him, I hope we do but it's so limited.

Yeah mate, I agree, it seems like there's a player in there. About being unfit and all that, I'm not too concerned that he doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo. I want to support him, not have a wank over him. 

Just now, GersGuy said:

Yeah mate, I agree, it seems like there's a player in there. About being unfit and all that, I'm not too concerned that he doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo. I want to support him, not have a wank over him. 

Not that I do that with Cristiano Ronaldo btw!

Archived