The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think today's result even with the sending off was not a big Surprise.

Not at all. Still horrendous to swallow though.

We now have a lost record against Aberdeen, a battering at home against the taigs, dumped out of Europe to part timers and a 3-2 loss to a newly promoted side first home game of the season. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Under this guys watch we've suffered the ignominy of a 5-1 defeat to them, losing our home record to the sheep, our worst european result and now tombstone teeths hibs beating us at Ibrox.

Grim.

Its only going to get worse , guy is a fuckin clown that should never be anywhere near Ibrox.

Guest Lloyd72

Remember when he beat a couple of shite teams and drew with Marseille and folk were asking where the Pedro out crew were? :lol:

• gogzy locked and unlocked this topic

This was always going to be a tricky one,came to early in season for us.Rangers players have had 4 or 5 games together it will come good.for the first 20-25 mins we battered them never let them get the ball and if millers chance had have went in off the post it was game over.the referee had it in for us from the first minute, fucking disgrace should never be in charge of a top flight game again.i just think Rangers will come good.

he got it wrong again today  when he saw they had 5 in midfield he should have down something after the first 15 mins we were over run in the middle of the park then when jack goes off he should have brought rossiter on not move miller into midfield

dont think he has got it   pains me to say nut lennon  out thought him today

He's not a cunt he cares and all that but he's not got it 

he just doesn't 

he's failed literally every test laid down to him but cunts still want to blame the ref instead of just being honest 

Maybe he's begun tunnelling.   Could be that Warburton left the blueprint of the tunnelling approach he used to get out.    Here we are at nearly twenty mins to 6pm - almost an hour after the game - and no statements from Rangers, no manager interview, no player interview......only the match report and the gallery to look at.   

He's either tunnelling or there is a bit of a Portuguese equivalent of a witch hunt going on in the dressing room.  Or maybe they are all having a glass or 5 of Madeira to celebrate the cup final attitude shown today and the delivery of promises of win, win, win and the replaying of the 'moments' in the game.    

He'll not survive long as manager with results like this.  As he knows - or says he knows - Rangers is about winning. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He's not a cunt he cares and all that but he's not got it 

he just doesn't 

he's failed literally every test laid down to him but cunts still want to blame the ref instead of just being honest 

Are you telling me jack getting sent off didn't change the game.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You want me to start another thread blaming the ref or telling Pedro on a forum how to improve things?

Do wtf you want.  I am just calling it as I see it.

I just think these type of threads are horrible and un-needed.

Archived