The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

And his interview after game, someone needs to pull him aside and tell him a WATP in interviews etc needs to stop.

PR pish and cringey as fuck.

May as well stop the chant all together ffs clutching at straw's mate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Under this guys watch we've suffered the ignominy of a 5-1 defeat to them, losing our home record to the sheep, our worst european result and now tombstone teeths hibs beating us at Ibrox.

Grim.

It's not looking good for him. 

For me Pedro will be judged on this season only with his own team, last season won't come into it with the shite he inherited. Agreed europe was a massive fuck up but we have only started the season Ffs. It wasnt long ago people on here were praising Pedro for meaningless friendlies. I've no doubt we would have beat Hivs with 11 men on the park on Saturday and against Dunferline we played brilliant football although they are just a championship side it was still a convincing win. The players and staff need more time than some fans are giving them just now, we have a brand new squad to bed in and players need more time to settle as they all can't hit the ground running. 

I thought that, even before the sending off, Hibs were exploiting spaces we were leaving in our formation quite well. I remember saying to my dad on 30 minutes or so that they had gotten into a lot of good positions that, if it had been the mhanks, we could have lost more than the one goal we had. I thought the defence was left exposed by the midfield on quite a few occasions.

I also thought that his subs after half time were strange. I'd have taken off Miller and Hodson for Wilson and Rossiter, I think.  The midfield was non-existent the way he did it and we struggled at times because of it. That said, it was a 1-1 draw in the second half, so couldn't have been that bad. It was worse for the 10 minutes before half time. Maybe he should have changed things quicker.

Tough game for a manager. Let down by some players I'd expect more of as well.

18 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

So tactically inept. Seems to have the players on side but Miller in midfield, Windass at wing back and bringing Pena on in that situation is mental.

Have grown to like him over the last few weeks but sadly he just doesn't have it.

Pena goes from not being in squad against Dunfermline due to fitness to going on against hibs when we are down to 10 men.

Ridiculous..

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Pena goes from not being in squad against Dunfermline due to fitness to going on against hibs when we are down to 10 men.

Ridiculous..

Crazy eh

5 months in he's lost at home to our 3 biggest 'rivals' and gave us our worst ever result. No way back from that. Shame he doesn't have anything about him because we've got the makings of a decent team.

13 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I like Pena; I especially liked the box to box aspect of his game. I think given time he could become good for us,

He shouldn't have been brought on yesterday though.

15 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I like Pena; I especially liked the box to box aspect of his game. I think given time he could become good for us,

Maybe he'll turn out great, maybe he'll be dreadful, should not have been brought on in those circumstances.

24 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Fwiw, i wasn't having a go at Pena, just thought he was hing out to dry yesterday by being put on when we were down to 10.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ridiculous..

It was Pedro's Warburton moment and reminds me off when Crooks was thrown in against Hearts.

One thing  I've  noticed today .

We have 2 factions . The ones that were at yesterday's game and feel very hard done by , by the referee among everything else

Then we have the other ones

The guys with clear Anti Pedro agendas who all morning have used  " taig like " for anything and everything, if it's not just criticising him for yesterday .

It's not been a great start but the Board have nailed their colours to the mast with Pedro. and I think we have to stick with him this season and hope he can get the team to come good.  There is no alternative if we don't want to write off this season, even at this stage.

13 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I agree, it didn't make sense for him not to be ready and then come into that game.

The Dunfermline game would have been the Perfect game to play him even for the second half.

I think with the way we start games its obvious Pedro doesn't have a problem motivating the team, the problem seems to be if we're not the ones who score the 2nd goal, we don't seem to react well to set backs, that is on the manager

Archived