The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

Too much focus on set up formation and tactics.

We take our chances and we get games put to bed sooner and points on the board.

352 442 etc hasn't cost us.

Missed chances, players not being on it, Jack giving a twat of a ref a decision to make and that same refs appalling performance have been what's cost us. Although I'd accept Pedro's formation tinkering and substitutions after down to 10 men on Saturday was never doomed to salvage the situation.

Get the opportunities scored, the players performing for 90 minutes rather than deteriorating in performance as a game goes on, and we can get this season back on track.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

If he loses the first OF game then he should be sacked.

Maybe not because of that game, but I think your timing could be about right.  I fear this season will be another having to be used to get it right, in prep for next season, sadly.

3 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Should've been done months ago. 

Anyone who still defends this fucking dud needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Exactly ..he should have been bagged after the 1-5 debacle . Hes atrocious .

Been his biggest defender, and stood arguing with men who have forgotten more about Rangers than I'll ever know but here we are, and I'll admit to you that I'm wrong. Very wrong indeed, gents. Apologies.

Semi final defeat, laugh wae the enemy's manager, 5-1 at Ibrox (repeat semi antics), lose a 25 year record against the second biggest scumbags in Scottish football, pumped out of Europe by amateurs, spend next to £10 million and be as close to the rhats as we were this time last year after 3 games?

Nah, not for me.

Archived