The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Where am I acting like that?   We had a few shit results under him when he was playing with a shit warburton team with no hope.

He had a nightmare result in europe ( which is why he gets so much shit IMO)  which IMO just came for us too early.

Hibs have scored >15 goals in their previous three games and only conceeded two.  There wasn't much between the teams form wise, and the match today showed that.  We are two games into the bloody season ffs.

Aye and playing catch up already.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Sending off happened and as usual he was clueless. Hibs have only just come up from the championship. 

Ridiculous that people should be free from abuse because they manage or play for our club. 

you think it's a valid critisism to call the manager a cunt?

I don't, not in the slightest.  

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

Aye and playing catch up already.

Long season ahead, and we are a team who are basically just starting to play together.

I am going to remain optimistic for at least a bit longer.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I'd like posters to say how they feel without being abusive as fuck.  I haven't said a word about everyone ITT who has valid critisisms of Pedro.  It's 100% correct to be critical of the manager right now, but starting a thread just to call him a cunt ( and nothing else) is not something I am happy with.

If someone isn't happy that they shouldn't get to call our manager a cunt on here, then that's their fucking issue and not mine.

I think everyone just frustrated and angry as they can see another season panning out like last season.

Just now, gogzy said:

you think it's a valid critisism to call the manager a cunt?

I don't, not in the slightest.  

It's all been said before in many other threads, can't be bothered going over the same pish every day, felt this was quicker and more to the point.

6 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The manager wasn't blameless in this game but if ever a referee had a major influence on a result it was today.

This is also fair 

it's a two way street the ref was ridiculous but Pedro doesn't get away Scott free either - to blame only one 100 % is wrong it was a mix of both 

Just now, gogzy said:

Long season ahead, and we are a team who are basically just starting to play together.

I am going to remain optimistic for at least a bit longer.

Dropping points at home is criminal and the taigs won't do it much (if at all) this season unfortunately. That's the difference.

Just now, Smile said:

I think everyone just frustrated and angry as they can see another season panning out like last season.

Correct,  which is why I am taking no action and just posting in the thread. 

I could have easily just locked it and temp banned Williamson, whcih isn't something I want to do.  I think he is a good poster and brings a lot to the forum.  However there are levels of what is acceptable on here and IMO just outright calling the manager a cunt isn't one of them.

I think we where robbed today by the ref and have looked more and more promising since last season and the progres game. Signings look alot stronger than warbs, all be it some have still got alot to prove but the likes of morelos, candiaes, dorrans, alves ect look like they will get stronger as the season goes on.

Shite result but anyone who blames pedro today is a joke, we dominated the first 20-25 mins could have been 2-0 up and as soon as jack was sent off it completey changed the game.

Just now, K.A.I said:

This is also fair 

it's a two way street the ref was ridiculous but Pedro doesn't get away Scott free either - to blame only one 100 % is wrong it was a mix of both 

He isn't blameless, far from it. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

This is also fair 

Shitebag players too. The manager failed to react to the game in play but he can't play for them mate.

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Do wtf you want.  I am just calling it as I see it.

I just think these type of threads are horrible and un-needed.

If only there was an admin around to police these sort of threads :pipe: 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Correct,  which is why I am taking no action and just posting in the thread. 

I could have easily just locked it and temp banned Williamson, whcih isn't something I want to do.  I think he is a good poster and brings a lot to the forum.  However there are levels of what is acceptable on here and IMO just outright calling the manager a cunt isn't one of them.

It's turning into a decent thread now even if it started with a wee bit Manager abuse early on.

Archived