The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He has lost the fucking plot

Utter nonsense from the manager.  Caravans and barking dogs; too much water killing plants; super-critical comment about MOH who is still a Rangers player and on loan.    If that is the standard we are to expect from a Rangers manager then it is poor beyond description imo.   

Heaven knows what on earth King and the other directors make of this sort of babble being put out, and which will doubtless be mocked by the media.   It's Warburton on steroids territory.    

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Utter nonsense from the manager.  Caravans and barking dogs; too much water killing plants; super-critical comment about MOH who is still a Rangers player and on loan.    If that is the standard we are to expect from a Rangers manager then it is poor beyond description imo.   

Heaven knows what on earth King and the other directors make of this sort of babble being put out, and which will doubtless be mocked by the media.   It's Warburton on steroids territory.    

Brutal mate:lol:

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Spot on, couldn't have put it any better. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pedro feeling the love for MOH:lol::lol::lol:

PC on O'Halloran: He is not my type of player. He is not the type of player Rangers need.

Then in his next statement, he says he protects the players.

Just now, Smile said:

The next 2 weeks after sunday would be the perfect opportunity make the change in the dugout. That presser should have those that make the decisions on red alert hes loosing it

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

He used to be decisive but now he's not sure.   Probably in his caravan consulting a fortune teller for the right answer or can't make out her advice for the noise of the dogs barking outside.   

This is not Portugal and while his quotes may mean something to him to many of the rest of us they are meaningless babble.   He is likely to be  mocked by many for this sort of press conference.   Respect is not something he is earning.  Worse than that he risks bringing the name of Rangers into more mockery.   

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pedro feeling the love for MOH:lol::lol::lol:

PC on O'Halloran: He is not my type of player. He is not the type of player Rangers need.

That's a bit harsh, he's still a Rangers player at the end of the day. 

He also said MOH won't be returning to Ibrox after his loan spell in January. I doubt Pedro will still be in the job then so won't really be his decision to make! 

2 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

That's a bit harsh, he's still a Rangers player at the end of the day. 

He also said MOH won't be returning to Ibrox after his loan spell in January. I doubt Pedro will still be in the job then so won't really be his decision to make! 

Contractually he needs to

I wish someone would either point him in the right direction about what he should or should not be saying - or else just tell him to fuckin shut up - gets worse every time he opens his mouth, comment about MOH has fucked any transfer fee

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

he can use all the Portuguese phrases he wants I dont mind. He shouldnt have knocked MoH in public though, for the very simple reason that he is perceived now to be worth less to us

Or for the fact that there's more chance of O Halloran being at Ibrox in January than Caixinha.

Archived