The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Before Pedro was even appointed I had said that never again would I decide to like a manager because he talked a good game. He'd have to prove himself as I was sick of folk like Charles Green and Warburton and McCoist and King talking a good game and then failing to back it up 

The minute Pedro started saying WATP is when I knew he was just another chancer

Folk say he's sick of the media, I think he loves being on the front and back pages and the news.

Every member of Rangers staff should just keep their mouth shut.

I've always been against the whole "dignified silence" idea but id rather undignified silence than have to listen to the shite everyone from Rangers seems to spew these days. They honestly think we're all just gullible spastics who will forget everything if they say no surrender or WATP

What did it for me was him talking about his neighbour having a porsche years ago but he was not bothered because he was working towards one and now he has one.

See is he had said I want to emulate other portuguese managers who have won leagues great but this pish.

He loves a soundbite.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Needs to be 9 no exceptions 

10 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I have to go for 9 points, Rangers really, really need to get the ball rolling, sad to say anything less than that is not acceptable, 5 points we're still in this, can beat Celtic at Ibrox and reverse the mess we're in, if it ends up 7 points a win at Ibrox against Celtic would still leave us a killer blow of 4 points behind, not acceptable in my opinion, Rangers need to win.

9 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Agreed, has to be in my opinion, no two ways about it.

Drawn last 3 games don't see why it'll be any different this weekend. Hope Im wrong. 

The 2 of you remember this and call me a taig when we pump them :dance:

8 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Drawn last 3 games don't see why it'll be any different this weekend. Hope Im wrong. 

The 2 of you remember this and call me a taig when we pump them :dance:

I'm confident mate that we can do it, honestly I really am. If we can close it down to 2 points Celtic slip up in one game get a bit of consistency we can level with them, but it must start now, has to or Pedro's job is in serious trouble. I think it's just up front Rangers are really going to need improving but I'll remain confident.

As for the Celtic game at Ibrox? Well the difference is, they're not going to come to Ibrox and sit in so that's why I'm confident the Gers in those types of games can win, Rangers just really need to be top of their game and Celtic ain't so clever at the back, got to believe we can do it. Plus I can see Celtic slipping up away to teams like Motherwell who I'm sure they play Motherwell away soon. Be interesting as well, Motherwell look a much improved side in my opinion.

One game at a time, got to get the 3 points this weekend.

Just now, philiprfc said:

Is that who Morelos was having a moan at at fulltime? (or at least that's what it looked like :lol:

Think he was asked for his shirt and he fucked her aff:lol::lol::lol: His face when they got back on the bus and she was sitting with the gaffer :lol:

On 8/26/2017 at 0:25 AM, gj923 said:

What did it for me was him talking about his neighbour having a porsche years ago but he was not bothered because he was working towards one and now he has one.

See is he had said I want to emulate other portuguese managers who have won leagues great but this pish.

He loves a soundbite.

What's pish about it? He does drive a Porsche, he was in it when i met him at the airport a week or so ago.

4×4 Cayenne.

Thought he handled that arsehole Sutton well today, but still has a lot to prove to get the fans behind him.

5 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Is that who Morelos was having a moan at at fulltime? (or at least that's what it looked like :lol:

Aye i seen that, as Kirk says it was to do with his shirt i think.

The wee man was asking why people had Portugal flags, need to tell him who it was.

On 26/08/2017 at 0:00 AM, Craiggybear said:

Should be 9 points I agree,  but based on recent performance i see a draw on Sunday. Fuckin genuinely hope somebody quotes this post on Sunday when I'm proven wrong.  

well done

How he felt it appropriate to be in Portugal at some university, giving a lecture about Mourinho - a connection his career appears to be based on - during transfer deadline day is beyond me.

I'm fond of a footballer's autobiography and it's incredible how many players are sold on a club based on the welcome recieved by the manager of their prospective employer. Vardy joined Leicester over Cardiff & Peterborough due to the welcome he recieved from Nigel Pearson; Lampard joined Chelsea thanks to his first interation with Claudio Ranieri; there's a trend and it's no wonder.

On deadline day, the manager should be in and around the stadium or the training ground. Anything can happen.

Is it all regardless? Possibly, considering we weren't competitive in the market on deadline day. Did Pedro know this? Maybe, who knows?

Archived