The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

He needs to get a win/draw against them and aberdeen in the next 2 home matches, can't afford to pick up 1 or 2 points out of 12 against Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs & the tarriers, all at home!

Another hammering next weekend will just put us back to square 1 in terms of confidence in the manager and the players themselves, we need to at least compete next week.

We're wide open in the middle of the park with the formation played recently, even Dundee players were finding 10 yards of open space on Saturday just inside our half, can't happen against them or they will tear us apart...hoping Pedro plays the opposition next week and isn't as stubborn as Warburton, thinking we can just play our game and beat them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Pedro is doing a good job and it's starting to come together but the formation needs tinkering in the midfield. It's not quite working. We're getting swamped in the middle of the park too often and our foes across the city won't hesitate to step on our neck. 

On 11 September 2017 at 12:57, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Just in terms of players attitude. Think a big part last season was the team thought it would be easy against Dundee and Ross County and would just need to turn up.

this year we've better quality and attitude which will help

Pedro's record in big games since he arrived has been awful though so I'm not convinced that they really take care of themselves.

Obviously having better players should help, especially as they settle in, but we've been poor in the big games we have played so far this season and that trend needs to be bucked if Caixinha wants to have any chance of being successful.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

See when we get humped next week against the scum and are 8 points behind after 7 league games, wonder what excuses will be made for Pedro to keep his job.

Out of his depth and the way the league has started is of no surprise.

Always 1 step forward, 2 steps back. We have to be stringing 3 wins together against shite opposition by now. We'll do Thistle by 3 or 4 next week then get pumped on Saturday. Grimly predictable.

I think he's an absolute tit wank of a manager but all in all I'm not sure anyone is in a position to fix us. We are fucking honking from top to bottom. Fed up hating on the man, he's in an unenviable position and I actually feel sorry for him now. 

Still a fucking pish manager though. 

That's it for me. Had to win tonight. I know this will draw criticism from some as reactive to a bad result, but I just dont see it. 2 positive weeks then this shite.

Too many misses in his signings. Jack, Morelos and candeias have added to the squad significantly and I give credit for that. Bruno and cardoso are improvements, but they have made a number of mistakes so far this season. Incidentally they seem to avoid the criticism Wilson and Kieran got even though they are making these mistakes on higher wage packets.The mexicans and dalcio look awful. I even think Waghorn looks better than Herrera. Sick of him getting caught offside.

We still don't seem to be able to breakdown teams that sit 10 behind the ball. We still look shaky in defence, we still give the ball away too much. We still look like we lack a bit of quality to set us apart from other teams in the league.

I'm just not seeing the positives on a consistent basis. I'd started to see positives, but a 2 all draw against 10 man thistle is pathetic

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

I think he's an absolute tit wank of a manager but all in all I'm not sure anyone is in a position to fix us. We are fucking honking from top to bottom. Fed up hating on the man, he's in an unenviable position and I actually feel sorry for him now. 

Still a fucking pish manager though. 

Basically this.

I think the entire team is shite. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He's finished. Another drubbing next week against celtic should hopefully see him gone. The guy is a stone wall dud. 

Get that patter to fuck. Don't ever hope anything less than beating the inbred mutants. Regardless of what we think about Pedro. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Always 1 step forward, 2 steps back. We have to be stringing 3 wins together against shite opposition by now. We'll do Thistle by 3 or 4 next week then get pumped on Saturday. Grimly predictable.

I'm not convinced. I can see us focusing on the old firm game and blowing it against thistle, before getting pumped by the tarriers anyway.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

He will be on a plane back to Portugal on Saturday night 

get him to right to Fuck 

No money to pay him off or replace him, hell be here till the fan groups take aim at the board - then they'll deflect back to Pedro and sack him with more loans 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

See when we get humped next week against the scum and are 8 points behind after 7 league games, wonder what excuses will be made for Pedro to keep his job.

Out of his depth and the way the league has started is of no surprise.

Seriously fuck up.

1st half look great.

2nf half capitulate.

Yes many are his player's but come on to fuck tonight was not about tactics.

Worst player Tonight? Miller. Again, failure to appreciate this will cost him his his job. Not his signing.

However do will his player's failing to create chances especially with an extra man. Their keeper made so fee saves, so similar to hertz. The player's are so inept at making most of situations.

But come on to fuck bin the sack the manager shite.

Ffs...

What's the point. 

We win a game.  All is great.

We lose or draw a game. Sack the manager.

Every week there's one knob who wants someone sacked.

Tonight was a poor poor result of course it was but what the hell good is bringing in another manager going to do?

Cause MAYHEM with a still very new squad, that's what. 

Sack the manager a few games into the season.... We would finish well outside top 6.

Archived