.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Seriously fuck up.

1st half look great.

2nf half capitulate.

Yes many are his player's but come on to fuck tonight was not about tactics.

Worst player Tonight? Miller. Again, failure to appreciate this will cost him his his job. Not his signing.

However do will his player's failing to create chances especially with an extra man. Their keeper made so fee saves, so similar to hertz. The player's are so inept at making most of situations.

But come on to fuck bin the sack the manager shite.

Candeias was by a distance the worst player and cost us a goal..

20 games in. 

Still to win 3 games in a row. 

I'm sorry but are you trying to tell me he's suddenly capable of going on a 10 match winning streak? Because that's whats required and should be expected of this Club. 

Get him to fuck before we're not just 10 points behind the tarriers, but the sheep too. 

Lol at some of the replies. If you think that's good enough for a Rangers team or a Rangers manager you are far wrong. That should never be accepted. 

If you think the man who brought in those Mexican boys who cost nearly 4 million pounds and were frankly awful  is the answer, then we will never agree on anything.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Seriously fuck up.

1st half look great.

2nf half capitulate.

Yes many are his player's but come on to fuck tonight was not about tactics.

Worst player Tonight? Miller. Again, failure to appreciate this will cost him his his job. Not his signing.

However do will his player's failing to create chances especially with an extra man. Their keeper made so fee saves, so similar to hertz. The player's are so inept at making most of situations.

But come on to fuck bin the sack the manager shite.

The managers a fucking joke 

hes the problem, he can't motivate a fucking thing. But aye just ignore the facts 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

No money to pay him off or replace him, hell be here till the fan groups take aim at the board - then they'll deflect back to Pedro and sack him with more loans 

Yep

Not a fucking chance he gets sacked. If he goes so does Robertson, it's simply not going to happen. He's here long term IMO so long as we at least finish second then he'll be hailed a success by the board. 

it's not even his fault. He shouldn't be here. He applied and fair fucking dos to him, he's blagged a job here.. that is absolutely not his fault. The fact we have a no mark from Motherwell running us and a cunt drip of an absent chairman is more of an issue. We are utterly rotten inside out. Grin and bear it. No pun intended. 

Made absolutely no sense bringing on Herrera for Miller after Pena came on for Miller last weekend, we looked better and Pena fucking scored. Even starting Miller again after the season he's had makes no sense. Decisions like that is why I see no way of trusting him and have absolutely no reason to think he'll be a success with us. 

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

?? it was never going to be an overnight job. If people don't give the manager time we're going to be in this situation time after time. Get a grip.

Hes been in charge 6 months and considering he has spent around 8 million, brought in about 10 of his own players and had a full preseason. I just don't see the improvements.

not for me

we're 1 up and they should be down to 10men with first half tackle but ref bottles it. then they get a stupid free kick and a lucky deflection. Pedro can't be blamed for that. ref sends that boy of instead and it's still 1 0 with 11 against 10 but it's not it's 1 1.

one thing I have to say is I think the players are playing for him. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

If all the players play badly, who's fault is it?

I don't think all of them did.

I think Cardoso gave away a stupid freekick which deflected off the wall and went in, and then the defence totally switched off for the second. Alves not covering himself in glory.

Most of the game we were in control and comfortable, albeit we were sloppy in possession which needs to be addressed.

Think the main thing he did wrong was start Miller and bring on Herrera who was anonymous. Probably should have taken off Windass too imo.

Can't keep blaming the manager the last three seasons must of seen at least 30 players  in and out. Stability is required and instead of wholesale changes a couple of windows of two or three quality signings to add to the squad. Rarely do all players fit in and its certain some will be failures.

Tonight was typical of to many players trying to find their way into the style of football played over here.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Made absolutely no sense bringing on Herrera for Miller after Pena came on for Miller last weekend, we looked better and Pena fucking scored. Even starting Miller again after the season he's had makes no sense. Decisions like that is why I see no way of trusting him and have absolutely no reason to think he'll be a success with us. 

Agreed. Miller has needed benching for a wee while and he never seems to do it. Also saw some criticise jack, but I saw him make countless tackles, something we have lacked for sometime. For me it makes the CBS mistakes even worse. 

Archived