The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

How any cunt can start a thread on the manager after what that cunt Beaton did is beyond me.

Somecunts are that desperate for him to fail so they can say I told you so.

Its fuckin pathetic.

The manager isn't good enough and he and at least six players should have been away this summer or we are going to be looking like cunts.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danger ranger said:

The manager isn't good enough and he and at least six players should have been away this summer or we are going to be looking like cunts.

6 players? What on top of all the shite he's had to punt that MW brought in? 

Regadless of anyone's point of view on Pedro the ref made a cunt of it. Clutching at straws blaming the manager.

17 games played competitively

10 wins
1 draw
6 defeats including:

A humiliating European exit to semi pro part timers.

A record defeat to the bheasts.

A 25 year record against the sheep.

A Scottish cup record in semi finals stretching back 80 years and now today.

Not good enough for me I'm afraid. People have walked / been shown the door for far less.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

6 players? What on top of all the shite he's had to punt that MW brought in? 

Regadless of anyone's point of view on Pedro the ref made a cunt of it. Clutching at straws blaming the manager.

Clutching at straws sums this manager right up, this turkey won't last till Xmas, blaming refs is right up there with being a taig.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

His tactics following that sending off including his substitutions were absolutely bizzare.

Pena on when we're chasing a game with 10 men and he's hard virtually no game time? Genius.

If I wanted the team to fail I wouldn't be annoyed at how fucking shit we clearly are.

I'll agree on that I'd of personally brought Krancjar on rather than Pena to be fair.

End of the day he was put in a cunt of a position by the ref . 99/100 it's 2 minutes in and we are 1 up and they are down to 10 men. 

Stokes should have been sent and Jack shouldn't have. Ball hits off miller and hits he post at 1-0. Ball hits off tav and just sneaks inside the post.

Sometimes its not your day. Clearly that was today. 

2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Clutching at straws sums this manager right up, this turkey won't last till Xmas, blaming refs is right up there with being a taig.

?????

You're fuckin retarded. Blaming a ref who should have sent a man off when we are 1-0 yet sends our man off at 1-1 is being a taig?

Im not Pedros biggest fan but fuck me blaming him is pathetic. 

Not Pedro's biggest fan,but today was THE most incompetent display by a ref I have witnessed in forty years of going to football. Stokes, McGeoch and McGregor should all have walked. Every time a Rangers player went near them he gave a foul. Fuckin linesman on the SJ side hopeless as well. Looked like the players were afraid to tackle incase they got sent off as well. Not making excuses for Pedro,cos he could have dealt better with the sending off, but fuck me,Beaton was a fuckin disgrace.

Pedro got it wrong. We were very lucky last week against Motherwell, nothing was learned. He's made a very poor start to the season with no signs of improving. His preparation for the season has been appalling. Poor recruitment overall, not enough key positions filled, players signed who are not ready.....it's just been shite. A mediocre continuation of last season dross under him. The guy is a dud, plain and simple. 

18 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

?????

You're fuckin retarded. Blaming a ref who should have sent a man off when we are 1-0 yet sends our man off at 1-1 is being a taig?

Im not Pedros biggest fan but fuck me blaming him is pathetic. 

The sending off was a turning point but Rangers have beaten better teams than them with 10 men before, how many times do we here managers say it can be harder too win games against 10 men than 11.

The fact is TLB has them playing as a unit, hustle, fight, antagonise, we were clueless and heartless as usual.

Said it before, say it again, seems like a really passionate guy who's desperate to do well but there has been and continues to be a massive question mark over his ability to consistently put out a winning team. 

Just one thing though, this "We Are The People" thing in his interview won't keep the fans of his back if we keep losing. Many more defeats and a duet with Lisa doing Build My Gallows won't save the guys skin.

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Said it before, say it again, seems like a really passionate guy who's desperate to do well but there has been and continues to be a massive question mark over his ability to consistently put out a winning team. 

Just one thing though, this "We Are The People" thing in his interview won't keep the fans of his back if we keep losing. Many more defeats and a duet with Lisa doing Build My Gallows won't save the guys skin.

He must have seen that clip with Ally when he came out with WATP and thought it would indear him, well it didn't work for Ally in the end and it won't work for him

51 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

We go one up and next minute Stokes should be sent off.  Next thing we are down to 10 men for fuck all.

Tell me how you come to the conclusion it's Pedros fault? Fuckin worst cunts. 

Taig stuff blaming refs. The same shite keeps getting spouted after every defeat. You would think the refs all have rosary beads on listening to the roaster on here.

We got beat by a fucking championship club from last season at home....end of its fucking unacceptable. This on the back of a tanking to the tims at home and being embarrassed in one of if not the worst European result in our history. 

We start a season yet again chasing the tarriers and now sheep, it's woeful. A good performance against diddy sides in the cup  and some think everything's fine.

Honestly think some of our support are on glue 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He must have seen that clip with Ally when he came out with WATP and thought it would indear him, well it didn't work for Ally in the end and it won't work for him

I genuinely think he believes it and gets what being the Rangers manager is about, but trotting  out soundbites after a loss isn't going to stop the scrutiny of fans, not should it.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Taig stuff blaming refs. The same shite keeps getting spouted after every defeat. You would think the refs all have rosary beads on listening to the roaster on here.

We got beat by a fucking championship club from last season at home....end of its fucking unacceptable. This on the back of a tanking to the tims at home and being embarrassed in one of if not the worst European result in our history. 

We start a season yet again chasing the tarriers and now sheep, it's woeful. A good performance against diddy sides in the cup  and some think everything's fine.

Well said that man, can I just add that it was the worst result in British European football history - as stated on R5 after the game. National unbiased radio hitting it spot on, why Pedro wasn't issued with P45 then is a big mistake from the club. I am so sick of this imposter and soundbites, I await tthe October international break when he is finally handed his jotters. What a waste of a season we have ahead of us.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You said Warburton wasn't good enough, you say Caixinha isn't good enough; who is then, and what makes them good enough?

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Well said that man, can I just add that it was the worst result in British European football history - as stated on R5 after the game. National unbiased radio hitting it spot on, why Pedro wasn't issues with P45 then is a big mistake from the club. I am so sick of this imposter and soundbites, I await tthe October international break when he is finally handed his jotters. What a waste of a season we have ahead of us.

Exactly.

It's even worse because we actually have a decent squad bar the likes of Dalcio and that Mexican farmer up front. Get a decent manager in who has half a clue how to set a team up and we could make a go of it. We won't though and we will fumble on with Pedro and get battered by the tims again then be out of the title race by Christmas. It's a fucking stick on 

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

You said Warburton wasn't good enough, you say Caixinha isn't good enough; who is then, and what makes them good enough?

That's not my job. I don't get paid the big bucks to pluck managers out who can do a job. However if I was I wouldn't be hiring some Portugese fella who has no clue about the British culture and has never been in charge of a club expected to win every game. You can't just put a guy like that into a goldfish bowl like Glasgow and expect him to start trouncing teams. It's fantasy stuff. 

We tried all that shite out with Le Guen many moons ago and saw what happened. The tims tried it with Ronny the dud....its never going to work

He was a dead man walking after the European humiliation and ever bad result afterwards is just a further reminder of why he shouldn't be at Rangers.

Neil Lennon celebration on the Ibrox turf yet again...the tims tying scarves to our goalposts after scudding us....the sheep mocking us and now both 3 points ahead after 2 games this season.

I'm sorry but it's time to realise what's staring us in the face here, it's all well and good banning green boots and looking staunch on the touchline beating Dumfermline but when the season kicks in and these results are happening already I just can't help but wonder when our board are going to do what needs to be done before we waste another season doing nothing. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's not my job. I don't get paid the big bucks to pluck managers out who can do a job. However if I was I wouldn't be hiring some Portugese fella who has no clue about the British culture and has never been in charge of a club expected to win every game. You can't just put a guy like that into a goldfish bowl like Glasgow and expect him to start trouncing teams. It's fantasy stuff. 

We tried all that shite out with Le Guen many moons ago and saw what happened. The tims tried it with Ronny the dud....its never going to work

He was a dead man walking after the European humiliation and ever bad result afterwards is just a further reminder of why he shouldn't be at Rangers.

Neil Lennon celebration on the Into a turf yet again...the tims tying scarves to our goalposts after scudding us....the sheep mocking us and now both 3 points ahead after 2 games this season.

I'm sorry but it's time to realise what's staring us in the face here, it's all well and good banning green boots and looking staunch on the touchline beating Dumfermline but when the season kicks in and these results are happening already I just can't help but wonder when our board are going to do what needs to be done before we waste another season doing nothing. 

I'm not getting at you, although we have had disagreements with this, but knowing you have strong views I would be interested in your alternatives to this, which may involve more finance etc. Ideally I think we need someone with a real pedigree, and a real budget, and until we have that we are making fruitless appeals about the managers not being good enough; which, in my final point, I think is where we disagree.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Neil Lennon celebration on the Into a turf yet again...the tims tying scarves to our goalposts after scudding us....the sheep mocking us and now both 3 points ahead after 2 games this season.

good post i remember when mcinnes was getting slated on here when suggested as a manager look at his buys compared to what pedro has brought in with a few exceptions we will never get anywhere with pedro he is  tactically inept as he showed again today

Instead of strengthining the midfield at half time, he weakened it,by putting Miller there then Pena , a joke of a manager  who'll be gone by October hopefully, no manager or fan in his right mind would have put Miller in the midfield and played with 2 up front then launch hoofs up the park,embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

good post i remember when mcinnes was getting slated on here when suggested as a manager look at his buys compared to what pedro has brought in with a few exceptions we will never get anywhere with pedro he is  tactically inept as he showed again today

There are some people on here who would never have McInnes at Ibrox, everytime he is mentioned you get a swarm of them trundling out the same tired old arguments. Time to wake up for us , we need a manager who knows his way around the Scottish game and get budget players performing. That to me says McInnes, and we need to pay off Pedro ASAP and step up to McInnes to get him here. 

37 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Pedro got it wrong. We were very lucky last week against Motherwell, nothing was learned. He's made a very poor start to the season with no signs of improving. His preparation for the season has been appalling. Poor recruitment overall, not enough key positions filled, players signed who are not ready.....it's just been shite. A mediocre continuation of last season dross under him. The guy is a dud, plain and simple. 

Bullshit, apart from Pena who hasn't been ready?

He has addressed the spine of the team, ☆alves and cardoso - three days everyone was creaming themselves about them individually and as a partnership.  Really can't think of two centre backs that woukdve been better within our budget.

☆Jack and Dorrans, again everyone can see the quality and much needed dig we have been missing fir at least 4 seasons.  Many picked Jack as their potential player if the up and coming season.  Dorrans is the best midfielder we have had in at least 5 seasons maybe 6.

☆Herrera and Morelos, a certain upgrade on Garner and Waghorn.  Jury still out on this area if I'm being 100% honest.

His preperation?? What would you have done differently? Apart from assuming he would progress in Europe?  

Only mistake Pedro can be blamed for was not putting Rossiter on the field at half time, and again that decision is only based on opinion.

Wes.

Cardoso. Alves. Wilson. 

Tav. Dorrans. Rossiter. Windass.

Morelos. Miller. 

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There are some people on here who would never have McInnes at Ibrox, everytime he is mentioned you get a swarm of them trundling out the same tired old arguments. Time to wake up for us , we need a manager who knows his way around the Scottish game and get budget players performing. That to me says McInnes, and we need to pay off Pedro ASAP and step up to McInnes to get him here. 

hear hear but i expect we will both get slated for saying that  wish some fans would wake up

8 minutes ago, billscott said:

McIness wouldn't necessarily do much better. We need to have a higher level of finance than spend at the moment to make any meaningful impact of the level the fans of this club expect. In that respect the issues surrounding the manager either being good enough or not are slightly irrelevant. We still have players in our squad who are clearly not good enough, we have some who have the potential to be better. That is not the type of squad to win the league. We need more players of our best quality, in depth, and we need to move those on who are still not good enough. Until we have a budget to give this club the best players in the league, we will be chasing our tails on this for seasons to come.

Archived