The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I fucking hate praising them but I don't get people who just dismiss them and what they are doing just now like its some kind of fluke.

They haven't lost a game in Scotland in nearly 18 months and you still have people who talk about how shite they are when - domestically speaking - that's clearly not the case.

Agreed, the opinions on here are ridiculous at times, it's a form of delusion - something we took the piss out of the taigs for.

They're not world beaters - we all know this, but they are a good team and they don't seem to break much sweat while beating any opposition in the league - including us.

This has to be seen, and it has to be changed.

We do not have their resources and we are quite far behind them. All I can hope for is their arrogance to be their undoing and for us to somehow start punching above our weight.

Sadly I don't see the tranny allowing this to happen, he's not stupid and has plenty of money to burn. Sadly I don't see pedro managing to get us over-performing because all I've seen so far is under-performing - not even performing!

Depressing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we should be going with a back a three having never played one all season.

The left hand side is going to be a problem with John & Wallace being doubts and Windass expected to be offered a one man ban for his gesture on Friday.

If Beerman has to play I can actually see Miller playing on the left purely because his experience and workrate will give Beerman more protection.

If that happens I'd play Dorrans as the more advanced midfielder and bring Holt in rather than Rossiter. Jack and Rossiter are far too similar. At least Holt - while not great - looks to go forward occasionally.

Why the fuck is Jim Duffy an all these mhedia dirtbags so interested in PCs welfare with pish like "Never mind sats game hes got to get a result against thistle" do these cunts think Rangers board will sack him or is it hope in their case .

Just now, Zulu said:

Why the fuck is Jim Duffy an all these mhedia dirtbags so interested in PCs welfare with pish like "Never mind sats game hes got to get a result against thistle" do these cunts think Rangers board will sack him or is it hope in their case .

Keith Jackson has also started putting the pressure on him with his article this morning.

4 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Hopefully they do!

10 minutes ago, Zulu said:

At the weekend they were twisting it along the lines of Pedro says he only needs 2 days to prepare to beat the bheasts.

Because he'd said his immediate focus was on Tuesday and the players needed Wednesday off for recovery.

They are scum and we are despised in this shit hole.

17 minutes ago, Zulu said:

What's wrong with that? If he loses on Tuesday he shouldn't even be in charge for the filth.

28 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don't think we should be going with a back a three having never played one all season.

The left hand side is going to be a problem with John & Wallace being doubts and Windass expected to be offered a one man ban for his gesture on Friday.

If Beerman has to play I can actually see Miller playing on the left purely because his experience and workrate will give Beerman more protection.

If that happens I'd play Dorrans as the more advanced midfielder and bring Holt in rather than Rossiter. Jack and Rossiter are far too similar. At least Holt - while not great - looks to go forward occasionally.

Would normally agree about doing something like that in a big game but we need to try and give them some sort of curveball, drastic times and all that. 

20 minutes ago, Zulu said:

I'm struggling to see what's wrong with what Duffy said there? he's just saying it's a big cup game first - concentrate on that.

Duffy is quite fair when it comes to Rangers.

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm struggling to see what's wrong with what Duffy said there? he's just saying it's a big cup game first - concentrate on that.

Duffy is quite fair when it comes to Rangers.

A fair tarrier when  did this happen

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

I really doubt their hoping the Portuguese donkey gets sacked. 

We can't keep changing the manager  however PC is not the answer.

The board should at present be looking to cut their losses and be looking at the next manager and get this one totally correct.

The fact there was such a big transfer pot in the summer shows the incompetence of these bungling fools.

Some of that could have been put towards a proper man with a pedigree. 

I'm not happy with what I'm seeing under PC but I don't blame him, he took the job he was offered.

My anger is with these incompetent clowns who are making rediculous desicions at board level.

• 1 month later...

Caixhina may well still be the answer. We don't know yet. We're impatient and 10IAR makes that worse. he's right about the transfer window too. He knows what's wrong and it's going to take real gumption to sort it. Sunday was painful, but it wasn't Caixhina's fault. the team should have been out of sight by half time and the referee thought he was at a boxing match.

It's brave to put the same 11 out. it's also sensible. Hide again and they'll be dropped. If they're afraid of big games then they get unafraid or they get shipped out.

Archived