The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Your last line says it all - ref cost us a point 

since when was the point today good enough? 

Joke manager and joke excuses 

Who says it was but thats not what am saying.. That shocker of a decision cost us minimum of a point. We beat them 11 v 11.

Joke manager :lol: on the basis of what 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

I know today's result is hard to take but I see an improvement from last season . The team are better and gave their all . We would have won today with 11 players for the full game 

We were drawing when we had 11.....

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

I know today's result is hard to take but I see an improvement from last season . The team are better and gave their all . We would have won today with 11 players for the full game 

A really organised team would have handled being a man down far better than ours did

Just now, KingKirk said:

Who says it was but thats not what am saying.. That shocker of a decision cost us minimum of a point. We beat them 11 v 11.

Fuck sake man.

You honestly forgetting the absolute humiliation we had a few weeks back? You know the worst European result in our history....

Just now, simplythebest said:

Yeah that's largely why I'm feeling pretty gutted myself, I thought there was a real chance there to build some kind of momentum and pressure even if it still wouldn't result in a title win by the end

Based on today it feels like we'll be in a scrape for 2nd before halloween again

The players end up playing against pressure; that's my abiding memory from the start of last season, and going into a match against them makes it twice as hard. The problem for us is that unless we provide the opposition there won't be one, and so every match, especially at home, is must win. It concerns me that so many players we have who are not capable of handling that are still here.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Fuck sake man.

You honestly forgetting the absolute humiliation we had a few weeks back? You know the worst European result in our history....

No point in worry about that its done... does that make him a dud if so we are a harsh lot mate ffs

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We were drawing when we had 11.....

Our early momentum had certainly petered out by the time of the red

The red and Hibs keeping 11 certainly helped turn things further their way but there's no way anyone can say for certain we'd have won with 11

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not just that though. We are in a league where it should be a 2 horse race. It's not England where 5 or 6 can win it.

It's ridiculous to say no manager could win us the league with our squad. 

I don't disagree, our squad with the right management, potentially a few more signings could win the league IMO

2 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

I'd say it cost us 3 points, we looked good until the red card, outwith a few attacks from them. 

I'd agree but the time of the sending off it was 1-1 we would of went on to win if it was 11 v 11

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

On the basis of what? :lol: 

youve lost it (but you aren't alone)

Just now, simplythebest said:

Our early momentum had certainly petered out by the time of the red

The red and Hibs keeping 11 certainly helped turn things further their way but there's no way anyone can say for certain we'd have won with 11

I agree, and for that look at the bench; who would have came on when the game was needing won towards the end? We lack depth, and the bench today told us by how much. One defender we lost and our defence was seriously under strength. We need more players, but they have to have the quality needed.

1 minute ago, orange&blue92 said:

Fair enough, we were definitely in the ascendant, unfortunately we won't know what would of happend due to the clueless cunt in the black

Make no mistake the cunt understood exactly what he was doing. As close to a cheat as you could get that the day 

Fuck Pedro. Out, cunt.

fucking abysmal bastard. Some of the most shocking shit we have ever had to endure, and I honestly pity the bastards who thought we were in good shape because we ruined fucking Dunfermline. 

He utterly failed to get a response from the players he inherited. He now seems incapable of getting a response from those he recruited 

this fucking amateur has never, ever, managed a club the size of Rangers, yet Robertson et al thought he was a fit. Why? Who is this cunt? Does he have nudes of key personnel that he is threatening to leak? An utterly bizarre appointment and now we are cunts. 

Fuck off Pedro and take that cunt Robertson with you. 

Shite. 

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Fuck Pedro. Out, cunt.

fucking abysmal bastard. Some of the most shocking shit we have ever had to endure, and I honestly pity the bastards who thought we were in good shape because we ruined fucking Dunfermline. 

He utterly failed to get a response from the players he inherited. He now seems incapable of getting a response from those he recruited 

this fucking amateur has never, ever, managed a club the size of Rangers, yet Robertson et al thought he was a fit. Why? Who is this cunt? Does he have nudes of key personnel that he is threatening to leak? An utterly bizarre appointment and now we are cunts. 

Fuck off Pedro and take that cunt Robertson with you. 

Shite. 

Ref cost us 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fans will decide if Pedro goes, not the board.

If we drop points on Saturday against hearts then lets be honest, he should be hunted.

This.

They've got an interim manager in charge and we need to win. 3 points is an absolute must, no excuses or soundbites will be acceptable.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

It was 1-1 before the sending off. It changed everything in the game. Rangers can not afford to go down to 11 men, the quality doesn't exist to win a game with 10 men. 

Fuck off 

hibs are a newly promoted side. We should of have surrendered our lead in the first instance, let alone lost our discipline and got fucked by a championship side 

wise the fuck up. Pedro is a cunt 

Archived