Miller

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

He's became undroppable now, what does the manager actually see in him? We played him at left wing the second half and he did fuck all, he was worse than a man down because he forced us to attack down the right every time we had the ball which made us predictable as fuck.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As @K.A.I was saying, he played left back for the last 10 or so minutes. Rest of the time he just slowed up play, lost the ball or just didn't help. 

Niko was surrounded by Hearts players, at least 3 outside their box. And Miller about 10 ft from it just watch it. It took wallace to come up from left back to actually give Niko any support. 

He's in danger of becoming the new McCulloch, an undroppable player that isn't capable of playing in his supposed natural position but gets moved to another position where he's even worse. He breaks up our attacks with his inability to control a ball with his first touch, slowing everything down.

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's became undroppable now, what does the manager actually see in him? We played him at left wing the second half and he did fuck all, he was worse than a man down because he forced us to attack down the right every time we had the ball which made us predictable as fuck.

To be blunt as pish as Miller is Herrera looks worse and the only other option is throwing in young Hardie for the rest of the season which is a lot of responsibility for a Young lad.

A 15-20 goal a season striker was a must this season failure to get one combined with the awful signing of Pena are going to cost the manager big time.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Alves70 said:

To be blunt as pish as Miller is Herrera looks worse and the only other option is throwing in young Hardie for the rest of the season which is a lot of responsibility fir a Young lad.

A 15-20 goal a season striker was a must this season failure to get one combined with the awful signing of Pena are going to cost the manager big time.

You've called Herrera and Pena pish but both have hardly played so no way we can judge them, we do need a striker though I agree.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You've called Herrera and Pena pish but both have hardly played so no way we can judge them, we do need a striker though I agree.

I'd get Moult in. Not world class by any means but he'd gurantee us a much needed 15 to 20 goals 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, BroomloanBear said:

I'd get Moult in. Not world class by any means but he'd gurantee us a much needed 15 to 20 goals 

Guy sitting next to me said that all game, I agree.

Just now, BroomloanBear said:

Now I suspect if we'd appointed McInnes (or Wright, etc) they would have bought players like Moult. Would we have Alves or Cardoso at the back? Doubt it but we would've had much harder, physical players that wouldn't be bullied about the pitch like we were last week. 

He needs to retire because legs have quite clearly gone. He can't hold up the ball and if it's not a stupid first time flick or dummy it's an aimless ball up the park. 

Between that and him constantly dropping deep and leaving Morelos up top on his own he's just a fucking hindrance to us now.

8 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

To be blunt as pish as Miller is Herrera looks worse and the only other option is throwing in young Hardie for the rest of the season which is a lot of responsibility for a Young lad.

So go 4-2-3-1 if we don't have the options up front. We are midfield heavy in the squad yet Pedro insists on sticking with Miller and playing him in midfield when its subs time.