Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

I second that. Couple of duds like the manager tactically.

They're such a hindrance to our play its unreal.

Windass actually plays better on the left wing with Hodson behind him because he doesn't have that fucking Muppet trying to force the overlap all the time.

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I personally dont think hes as bad as some are making him out to be and is becoming a scapegoat. And before anyone says im up his arse ive never been a huge fan of him

Players become scape goats because they are rank rotten.

The guy is done. Finished. Today he constantly put us under pressure giving the ball away in the middle of the park. And see if he attempts that daft dummy he does multiple times week in week out again àt ibrox, im running down the broomloan stairs and onto the pitch to remove the guy from ibrox permanently. Does ma nut in! 

Am no denying hes been a great servant to us but his times up!

20 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You've called Herrera and Pena pish but both have hardly played so no way we can judge them, we do need a striker though I agree.

Pena has been here over 2 and half months now and not started one game in that time and for someone that is not injured just completely unfit that should tell its own story.

Herrera is too slow for the Scottish game IMHO I do think he might have a bit about him in a different style of league but can you really see this guy outrunning a defender up here anytime soon?

19 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

So go 4-2-3-1 if we don't have the options up front. We are midfield heavy in the squad yet Pedro insists on sticking with Miller and playing him in midfield when its subs time. 

We've tried 4-2-3-1 last season and its not worked.

To play that system you really need a 20+ striker up top as septic have right now. While Morelos has shown promise I'm not sure if he is good enough to lead the line on his own yet.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Pena has been here over 2 and half months now and not started one game in that time and for someone that is not injured just completely unfit that should tell its own story.

Herrera is too slow for the Scottish game IMHO I do think he might have a bit about him in a different style of league but can you really see this guy outrunning a defender up here anytime soon?

How many times did you see Boyd out run a defender?

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They're such a hindrance to our play its unreal.

Windass actually plays better on the left wing with Hodson behind him because he doesn't have that fucking Muppet trying to force the overlap all the time.

All I seen from them both was them taking other players space. I.e. Wallace overlapping windass in our own half when he should be looking to retain possession and offer up for the pass. 

Miller coming left, dropping deep encroaching on space and offering fucking all. How can you be described as a link man when ye have the first touch of a rapist and the passing ability of a concrete post.

Just now, Alves70 said:

We've tried 4-2-3-1 last season and its not worked.

To play that system you really need a 20+ striker up top as septic have right now. While Morelos has shown promise I'm not sure if he is good enough to lead the line on his own yet.

We didn't have the midfield options to play 4-2-3-1 last season, especially with the lack of a proper DM. With that said even if Pedro did switch to 4-2-3-1 he'd probably play Miller in midfield anyway.

44 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

To be blunt as pish as Miller is Herrera looks worse and the only other option is throwing in young Hardie for the rest of the season which is a lot of responsibility for a Young lad.

A 15-20 goal a season striker was a must this season failure to get one combined with the awful signing of Pena are going to cost the manager big time.

You Hardie ??  He is older than Morelos !!!! He ain't youn anymore he is all the player he ever will be and he is rubbish 

I was all for giving him a new contract as long as he was used sparingly as a sub. Sadly he has started every game.

He is becoming the new Jig. Starting every game, played in positions he does not feel comfortable in and losing any pace he had whilst the fanbase gradually turns against him.

I'd start young Hardie before him or play one up front and pack the midfield.

He is fucking atrocious, a liability. And when played as a midfielder worse than a man down.

How he can get a start let alone get a full game beats me.

This WILL cost Pedro his job because we're not good enough to beat teams with this waste of a jersey.

The obsession with Miller is tragic. 

Imagine a world without the circus of 2012 and the nightmare that's followed. Could you have honesty contemplated him being anywhere near another Rangers team? 

It just shows how bad we've been and apparently still are when we cling to Kenny Miller.

Very much the Lee McCulloch scenario again.. Thanks very much for everything, a great servant but times up I'm afraid.