Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I would think that Miller is currently playing in the position that Pena was brought in to play, linking the midfield and attack. Unfortunately he just isn't very good at it, and it does look like he just does his own thing. He definitely needs to be dropped now. He is hindering the play, slowing things down and wanders away from position all.the.fucking.time. 

I'd rather see Hardie or Dodoo as more of a traditional striking partner for Morelos. He looks a good player, just needs support 

And the Mexican Elephant in the room........

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

Windass offered next to no movement - just seemed happy to  take the ball in, stand there & wait for Wallace to go past.

I used to think McKay worked well with Wallace, but the link was focussed on McKay sending Wallace away, when it should have been the other way around.

(Think how Robertson & Laudrup used to combine).

It's maybe no surprise that McKay seems to be more productive already, now he's moved away.

As for Kenny - he's becoming the new Jig!

Undroppable & unsubbable!

That's because Wallace signals him to stay put so he can make the overlap. It doesn't happen when Hodson plays behind him so he actually has freedom to play his position.

What you've just described with Wallace and McKay used to infuriate me. It was the same thing, Wallace signalling for the overlap constantly and then once McKay passed to him he would pass the ball backwards usually straight back to McKay anyway.

He literally brings nothing to our team.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's because Wallace signals him to stay put so he can make the overlap. It doesn't happen when Hodson plays behind him so he actually has freedom to play his position.

What you've just described with Wallace and McKay used to infuriate me. It was the same thing, Wallace signalling for the overlap constantly and then once McKay passed to him he would pass the ball backwards usually straight back to McKay anyway.

He literally brings nothing to our team.

Glad it's not just me seeing it that way!?

More I think about it, more I think we should bin them both.

They're just inhibiting other players.

That said, options for replacements aren't exactly queueing up, are they?

Or does it need a stronger hand than what we've got to tell em to just 'play your bloody position!'

48 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Glad it's not just me seeing it that way!?

More I think about it, more I think we should bin them both.

They're just inhibiting other players.

That said, options for replacements aren't exactly queueing up, are they?

Or does it need a stronger hand than what we've got to tell em to just 'play your bloody position!'

That's exactly what it needs to be. Stop trying to be a hero and just do your own job.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's exactly what it needs to be. Stop trying to be a hero and just do your own job.

Haha! Without seeing this, I've just this minute sent my lad a message on exactly the lines you said!?

Think the manager needs to leave Miller out and try someone/something different.  He can always bring him back if no improvement, however, we really need to have a better option than an ageing centre-forward turned make-shift midfield/link man.  

16 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I get the Miller is finished and shouldn't be playing but I don't get the hostility towards him now,direct your frustration and anger towards the manager who buys duds and then has to go back to Miller.

I have been critical of Miller but that is a very fair point you make, Miller doesn't asked to be picked.

Might be way out, but maybe Pedro doesn't want him sitting on the bench as he might question his tactics.

17 hours ago, Geo17 said:

I have said it before but I still believe Dodoo should get a game before Miller any day. Just because Miller likes to shout and moan doesnt make him good. At least dodoo has a good finish on him.

So has Dodoo now left the building?! He seems to have just disappeared into the abyss. He's got something about him, I will give you that, but PC obviously just doesn't rate him, as he's not had a look-in since the last debacle of an OF game.

Just now, Truth_is_out_there said:

So has Dodoo now left the building?! He seems to have just disappeared into the abyss. He's got something about him, I will give you that, but PC obviously just doesn't rate him, as he's not had a look-in since the last debacle of an OF game.

I saw him in the clubs training photos so he is deffo still around

What worries me is the constantly playing Windas and Miller both dead weight now Miller certainly the better of the two as a striker(sub near the end of games) but Windass has never impressed me had some good moments but he's a lower level player.

16 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Can't say I've seen anything to justify that.

Thought he looked quite sharpe when he come on and can't find anything to justify keeping miller in the team - not sure where Herrera is, injured? Or unless we play with one striker up top than can't see a better option