Kranjcar.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

His volley a hundred yards into the air was one of the most bizarre things I remember seeing on a football pitch.

I'm adding that to The Banter Years book i write...

Page 749..

Kranjcar volleys ball above roof height in the stadium during a boring 0-0 draw wi managerless Hearts..

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I'm adding that to The Banter Years book i write...

Page 749..

Kranjcar volleys ball above roof height in the stadium during a boring 0-0 draw wi managerless Hearts..

:lol: 

Was probably the most amount of space he had in the whole game as well

Him,miller, windass,Wallace, tav, should be nowhere near the supposedly new look rangers team that pedro is assembling?  I do think we have made some good signings and we have something to build on but we have too many passengers and players not good enough. throw into the mix herrera Dalcio and pena who although it's early in their rangers career have shown nothing. a weak bench and a manager who most of the time looks lost and we are really up against it.but we all know that the board will say nothing and we will be stuck with the manager and players who are nowhere near good enough to play for the rangers to at least until January if not for the full season.

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Big Nicko is Shite yet 5 yard pssses contributing absolutely fuck all Ryan Jack had a good game eh ??? Embarrassing 

Did you miss the defence splitting pass from Jack that led to Windass injury? Jack's role is to break up the play and move the ball on to the more creative players. 

2 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Did you miss the defence splitting pass from Jack that led to Windass injury? Jack's role is to break up the play and move the ball on to the more creative players. 

Exactly mate that's why we should never have signed him , we need lads to create and win us the game , poor decision to sign a lad for us that wasn't good enough against us and our big rivals 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Exactly mate that's why we should never have signed him , we need lads to create and win us the game , poor decision to sign a lad for us that wasn't good enough against us and our big rivals 

What? We've been crying out for a ball winning midfielder for two seasons, it's not his job to create chances yet despite that the best pass of the game today was from jack.

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

What? We've been crying out for a ball winning midfielder for two seasons, it's not his job to create chances yet despite that the best pass of the game today was from jack.

That's pedros bad then , why is Glasgow Rangers playing with a centre mid that  can't create or score ? Tell me a title winning team that's had that before?? No play to break  up hearts never came out their own box and don't get me wrong dorrans was every bit as bad 

Just now, Cedrick said:

That's pedros bad then , why is Glasgow Rangers playing with a centre mid that  can't create or score ? Tell me a title winning team that's had that before?? No play to break  up hearts never came out their own box and don't get me wrong dorrans was every bit as bad 

celtic and Scott Brown.

Just now, Cedrick said:

That won us the game eh not losing the ball 

Not all 11 players are going to contribute to scoring goals.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

He's a defensive mid, his role is to protect the back four, win the ball back and move it on to the more creative players. What you should be asking is why the most creative pass of the day was by our DM.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Rangers Kevin Thomson, Man Utd Roy Keane, Chelsea Essien and Leicester Kante off the top of my head.

Edit meant Essien

2 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

He's a defensive mid, his role is to protect the back four, win the ball back and move it on to the more creative players. What you should be asking is why the most creative pass of the day was by our DM.

Who played that roll when we used to win the spl ??? He's what he came from an Aberdeen player bang average who will contribute very little 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Who played that roll when we used to win the spl ??? He's what he came from an Aberdeen player bang average who will contribute very little 

Kevin Thomson

What about Busquets, Carrick, Makelele etc. in title winning teams at the top level and none of them contribute goals.